Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never pmed that chick, I just liked that photo especially because of what the shirt says:yeshrug:

@bolded WOW $3,200 DOLLARS !!!:krs:....:mjlol: nikka if you dont get your below SoundCloud rapper level ass the foh
full

@2ndbolded the irony of this statement:deadrose:

My bad...it was a lil’ more than 4 grand it left me with...

2gt57cg.jpg

WOW...WHAT’S IN YOUR WALLET???...:jbhmm:

Oh and what irony???...:jbhmm:...I’m talkin’ to @Nicole0416 “for real”...know for a fact she’s a Woman for real...You can’t say the same for the chick THAT YOU DON’T KNOW IN REAL LIFE AS YOUR AVI!!!...:ld:

DO YOU KNOW THIS CHICK BREH???...:jbhmm:

6qgy0z.jpg

So you like what the shirt says???...Like everyday ain’t a great day to be Black???...Like her c00n ass just gon’ say... “:merchant:...You know what???...I don’t think it’s a great day to be Black today :mjpls:...I think I’ll go pass for white Sara today”...FOH!!!...:camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My bad...it was a lil’ more than 4 grand it left me with...

2gt57cg.jpg

WOW...WHAT’S IN YOUR WALLET???...:jbhmm:

Oh and what irony???...:jbhmm:...I’m talkin’ to @Nicole0416 “for real”...know for a fact she’s a Woman for real...You can’t say the same for the chick THAT YOU DON’T KNOW IN REAL LIFE AS YOUR AVI!!!...:ld:

DO YOU KNOW THIS CHICK BREH???...:jbhmm:

6qgy0z.jpg

So you like what the shirt says???...Like everyday ain’t a great day to be Black???...Like her c00n ass just gon’ say... “:merchant:...You know what???...I don’t think it’s a great day to be Black today :mjpls:...I think I’ll go pass for white Sara today”...FOH!!!...:camby:
Don’t engage in this bullshyt with that dude. Fuk him.... Nothing to prove. Been off this site for most of the day and they still chatting and talking bout nothing! Repeating that same shyt.

Thanks for looking out. They can’t be making money which explains why they’re so obsessed with this New York shyt and always talking shyt about other people. We know what moves you’re making... none of their fukkin business.

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don’t engage in this bullshyt with that dude. Fuk him.... Nothing to prove. Been off this site for most of the day and they still chatting and talking bout nothing! Repeating that same shyt.

Thanks for looking out. They can’t be making money which explains why they’re so obsessed with this New York shyt and always talking shyt about other people.

True...they wanna have the last word so bad...but I’ma chill like you said...and no prob babe!!!...You I know I got your back!!!...TTYL...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
True...they wanna have the last word so bad...but I’ma chill like you said...and no prob babe!!!...You I know I got your back!!!...TTYL...
I stopped taking them
Seriously last night. Then they solidified the ignorance when they claim that bc I’m black/Dominican and the other poster is hatian American, we’re not black or think we’re better than American black. We are American black! Dumbazz es and I go the hardest for my people but if you start to insult my background, dialect, place im from, identity, and a whole way of life, I give zero fux ... shyt is mad outta control on here with that.

Daps
This bytch is Dominican? This explains everything

My NYC AAs, I still got love for you. Can’t let outsiders divide our people like that :whew:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
tenor.gif

Your accomplishments involve
*Influencing a creation of a thread:russ:
*Owning a label which nobody but YOU is signed to:mjlol:
* Owner of a forum which similar to your label, nobody but YOU is associated with:Denzellaugh2:

*And last but not least having $800 on a debit card:dead:

Thank you, my nikka, I needed this laugh:pachaha:

Im cryin :laff:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Which means they have to engage in fukkery in order to even get arrested. They’re on the forefront of this.

Which means that if every other state was the same it's likely Florida wouldn't stand out at all. There's wild shyt going on everywhere, but it's not accessible to the public like it is in Florida.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I stopped taking them
Seriously last night. Then they solidified the ignorance when they claim that bc I’m black/Dominican and the other poster is hatian American, we’re not black or think we’re better than American black. We are American black! Dumbazz es and I go the hardest for my people but if you start to insult my background, dialect, place im from, identity, and a whole way of life, I give zero fux ... shyt is mad outta control on here with that.

So you’re a dirty, ratchet, multiple baby aborting, dominican who hates afro americans. That explains soo much.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I stopped taking them

Yeah it is...they gon’ find somethin’ to gossip and complain about regardless...to get under your skin...and others as well...you’re a Beautiful American Black Woman!!!...So don’t even sweat it...

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I'm a Southern nikka
But Timbs are the shyt:ehh:

I rock Timbs and LL Bean boots on the reg:manny:

I rock a women's version of Timbs too, in black. Chicago winters are murderous, need a boot that doesn't fukk around... Still its funny to see people upset about city jokes lol. You know how many people irl have tried to shyt on Chicago, not even joking, but really talking shyt lol? Let them tell it I'm ducking bullets all day screaming gang gang. Nevermind, we own condos in two of the most coveted zip codes in America...but Im ducking bullets lol. Its cool tho, cause it never fails..let Chicago hit 65 degrees and everybody and they mama want to come live like I do for a week lol. I never go to them but they always want to come to summertime Chi.

Daps
I stopped taking them
You’re Dominican-American, the other cat is Haitian-American. People like you are running around ruining the reputation of AA brehs from NYC. If you were AA, you would respect the south (considering the overwhelming majority of AAs have southern ties and a large chunk of our culture has southern roots) nor would you make fun of working class AAs down on their luck. I think the source of all this tension is the NY black community is largely immigrant and a portion of that group gets on social media and talks reckless. LA is a far more glamorous city yet nobody has an issue with LA brehs because they’re damn near all AA and they respect other AAs soil.