Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. You already know- it’s obvious. Don’t address them no more. lol... they mad af and keep trying. They’re Desperate.know nothing. .. the area where I grew up.. we were all unified. As long as u weren’t a cac- we all broke bread together. If they said any of that to any of my friends- like i said- problems. And my friends and people that were in my neighborhood def are a lot more aggressive than me - all I’m saying.

You’re welcome babe!!!...I’m bout to take a nap...I had to take some of these demons off ignore to address them for comin’ at you!!!...Prob be a good idea to put any consistent negativity from a poster on ignore...if a poster ever hates on me just to hate with non-constructive criticism...I place them on ignore...they’re trolls at that point...If a person negs me...they go on my ignore list...you can agree to disagree without neggin’ me...anyway...ttyl...and death to the haters...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Cadillac

2lz24y.jpg

:jawalrus:...I’ll acknowledge you when the girl in ur avi does...:pachaha:

Until then...I’m an Eagle that soars too high to see what yo turkey ass is doin’ on the ground...but I can guess and bet that it’s nothin’...:laff:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cadillac

2lz24y.jpg

:jawalrus:...I’ll acknowledge you when the girl in ur avi does...:pachaha:

Until then...I’m an Eagle that soars too high to see what yo turkey ass is doin’ on the ground...but I can guess and bet that it’s nothin’...:laff:
this post hurt your feelings that bad huh fukk nikka?:russ:

I never moved the goalpost nor did I do such thing close to it. this convo is continuing because your bumass is trying to spin this about the girl in my avi

You havent went nowhere in this rap career of yours. Your a late 20s/early 30s nikka trying to make a career with your :trash: ass music which NOBODY not even your momma and fam members would listen to if someone put a gun to they head.

shyt I and others dont even do music and we probably just as much got a foot into making as you do:lolbron:

and it hurts cause its true:umad:

Daps
:russ: goal post moving ass nikka

you said other cites didn't invent music or some shyt and I showed you a hometown artist who bit his whole style from a genre created in a city in the deep south

Nobody said shyt about him being the leader of NY

and nikkas in Houston been getting more money independently since the early 90s

fukk moving to NY to get money when nikkas already got legit wealth in the south
and that’s why Houston nikkas are respected across the board for being hustlers

Meanwhile....

BoringSpitefulGalapagosmockingbird-max-1mb.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
YOU THINK I WANT TO BE REMINDED OF THE HELL HOLE I LIVE IN EVERYDAY?! :damn:

A PREGNANT LADY RAN IN FRONT OF MY UBER TODAY! EXCEPT SHE WASN'T PREGNANT, IT WAS DIRTY LAUNDRY AND HER CRACKHEAD BOYFRIEND WAS BEHIND HER PICKING UP THE PANTIES SHE DROPPED :damn:!!!

TAKE THESE TIMBS JOKES!!! :damn:
:dead:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm done. Came in yesterday for the joke but I'm done with this shyt, it's not even laughable anymore.
Southerners been rapping since the 30s
NY didn't START shyt. Black people been "rapping" long before hip-hop, it just wasn't a genre & was done to different forms of music. They might have took samples and crafted it to transform it to lay a platform, but that's it. You SAMPLED shyt Black people were already doing & you were never the greatest Black hustlers. And don't try to act like you brought the Black struggle either. Maybe street shyt but our struggle was always in our music.

I got respect for the NY dudes that can be real about every region doing their thing. fukk the ones who really convinced themselves we care so much about you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn so much NYC slander from a group of outsiders why do y'all care so much man???:heh::russ:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You think he’s dumb enough to brag about all the money in his account on social media???? People get lined everyday off that bragging .. u sound dumb as fuk .
Don't know you like that and nothing personal but you the one sound dumb as fukk. This the dude up on here literally doing the dumb shyt? If I got the wrong convo going back I apologize off jump.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Thanks. You already know- it’s obvious. Don’t address them no more. lol... they mad af and keep trying. They’re Desperate.know nothing. .. the area where I grew up.. we were all unified. As long as u weren’t a cac- we all broke bread together. If they said any of that to any of my friends- like i said- problems. And my friends and people that were in my neighborhood def are a lot more aggressive than me - all I’m saying. Appearance wise- only difference is my curls/texture—- since they want to be really superficial , dark skinned black/latina- I don’t do the good hair /bad hair thing. Black is beauty.. period.

Typical

Trying to hide behind "black unity" after talking that ethnic shyt

Boaties stay on some passive aggressive hoe shyt.

NY threads are the only ones that take this direction too

:comeon: