Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Tell me bout' it...:bryan:

Damn got nikkas in here, dissin' our slang, our timbs, our pride let us live...:bryan:
Real talk breh, it was just another timb joke breh, nothing major. These dudes though :mjlol:. I bet it's a spectral white man to blame for this.

Shoulda told Hov to do this, so you wouldn't have to go through this. :huhldup:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I stopped taking them
Seriously last night. Then they solidified the ignorance when they claim that bc I’m black/Dominican and the other poster is hatian American, we’re not black or think we’re better than American black. We are American black! Dumbazz es and I go the hardest for my people but if you start to insult my background, dialect, place im from, identity, and a whole way of life, I give zero fux ... shyt is mad outta control on here with that.

The Haitian nikka said he was better and superior, though. He said he was shame of down south AA’s and you dapped the post :francis:. There’s jokes and all, but I think he’s serious.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
New Yorkers ran in here with their emotions immediately :dead:

Every Florida lawst thread you just see the FL brehs sharing more stories of the fukkery we've seen :heh:

These nikkas in here crying into their boiled hot dogs :picard:

BOILED HOT DOGS THO?!?! :dwillhuh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Florida is the joke! Fukk do you mean??!!

Act like Florida don’t stay in the news on some ratchet shyt on the daily.
It’s funny because I seen them Haitians in Florida wearing Timbs and jorts in 95 degree heat with huge ass freeform dreads.

:mjlol:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re Dominican-American, the other cat is Haitian-American. People like you are running around ruining the reputation of AA brehs from NYC. If you were AA, you would respect the south (considering the overwhelming majority of AAs have southern ties and a large chunk of our culture has southern roots) nor would you make fun of working class AAs down on their luck. I think the source of all this tension is the NY black community is largely immigrant and a portion of that group gets on social media and talks reckless. LA is a far more glamorous city yet nobody has an issue with LA brehs because they’re damn near all AA and they respect other AAs soil.

This...NY nikkaz have a problem with everybody for the simple fact they not from new york...NY nikkaz are the most angry, grouchy, hateful muthafukkaz period....i mean if you claim your environment is the best place on earth then what the fukk you so angry for? im around them daily and they just talk about how much they hate shyt...they hated the west so much that they refused to play music simply cause they was west coast...and did the same thing to south nikkaz which ultimately cause andre to make his statement. The south and west never went to those extremes.

When I first got to delaware, it was two nikkaz I worked with from NY. All day they talked about NY and how i should go, so i asked them where should i got first: "nah son, you dont want to go to NY, they'll eat your southern ass alive":gucci:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm done. Came in yesterday for the joke but I'm done with this shyt, it's not even laughable anymore.

NY didn't START shyt. Black people been "rapping" long before hip-hop, it just wasn't a genre & was done to different forms of music. They might have took samples and crafted it to transform it to lay a platform, but that's it. You SAMPLED shyt Black people were already doing & you were never the greatest Black hustlers. And don't try to act like you brought the Black struggle either. Maybe street shyt but our struggle was always in our music.

I got respect for the NY dudes that can be real about every region doing their thing. fukk the ones who really convinced themselves we care so much about you.

You clown ass nikkas man. Yeah, nikkas been rhyming forever, nikkas been writing songs forever. Probably cavemen were “rapping” with sounds that rhyme. :mjlol:

I know you gonna reach with Walt Frazier, Muhammad Ali, and how Southern pimps was “rapping”. :mjlol:

That doesn’t take into account that this hip-hop shyt which is more than just rapping or rhyming words started in the slums of the South Bronx.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Typical

Trying to hide behind "black unity" after talking that ethnic shyt

Boaties stay on some passive aggressive hoe shyt.

NY threads are the only ones that take this direction too

:comeon:
Right. It’s why I said I hope that nikka don’t be in them race threads hollaring about black unity. Talmbout black unity, but in they mind they a little above other blacks.

They would’ve been better off talmbout how we eat hog mog or some shyt down here or how we’re behind on fashion. I be cracking up reading some of them jokes, and I’m a country ass nikka. They went all the way left and let they feelings all the way out. Ended up expressing how they really feel

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
My bad...it was a lil’ more than 4 grand it left me with...

2gt57cg.jpg

WOW...WHAT’S IN YOUR WALLET???...:jbhmm:

Oh and what irony???...:jbhmm:...I’m talkin’ to @Nicole0416 “for real”...know for a fact she’s a Woman for real...You can’t say the same for the chick THAT YOU DON’T KNOW IN REAL LIFE AS YOUR AVI!!!...:ld:

DO YOU KNOW THIS CHICK BREH???...:jbhmm:

6qgy0z.jpg

So you like what the shirt says???...Like everyday ain’t a great day to be Black???...Like her c00n ass just gon’ say... “:merchant:...You know what???...I don’t think it’s a great day to be Black today :mjpls:...I think I’ll go pass for white Sara today”...FOH!!!...:camby:

Breh why are you doing this?

I understand that you're proud of your work ethic and shyt.

But posting receipts of you having 4 grand in the world...

Don't do that.

Edit: And you just bought $800 earrings? Earrings, breh? You spent 16% of all the money you have in this world on some earrings? Breh, don't do that....

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
New Yorkers ran in here with their emotions immediately :dead:

Every Florida lawst thread you just see the FL brehs sharing more stories of the fukkery we've seen :heh:

These nikkas in here crying into their boiled hot dogs :picard:
I’m saying tho. I’m from PA. Moved to Florida. I’ve seen and been involved in enough fukkery to last me 5 lifetimes:wow:

Fla can’t help but be in the midst of foolishness. I think it’s the humidity and heat :yeshrug: But I embrace it.

I am a NY Stan. I consider myself a non official member of Dipset. I fukks with the music. The culture. The Timbs. All that. But ghatdam NY brehs are looking lame as fukk in here :hhh:
It’s jokes brehs. Even if the joke stings you laugh that shyt off. If you think the joke is lame exit the thread. Don’t go back n forth. You are making it worse.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You clown ass nikkas man. Yeah, nikkas been rhyming forever, nikkas been writing songs forever. Probably cavemen were “rapping” with sounds that rhyme. :mjlol:

That doesn’t take into account that this hip-hop shyt which is more than just rapping or rhyming words started in the slums of the South Bronx.
Stupid mothafukka learn to read. I clearly said you took it, transformed it & laid a platform. Even said you added street shyt to it. Shut your attention wanting ass up.

What about hip-hop is you talking about? That shyt changed & evolved in the Bronx, you didn't start shyt. You fukking stupid if you think NY created rhyming, do you listen to music? They created a new way to do something Black people already did.

I'm giving NY props for innovation. You act like you want ass kissing, foh.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Right. It’s why I said I hope that nikka don’t be in them race threads hollaring about black unity. Talmbout black unity, but in they mind they a little above other blacks.

They would’ve been better off talmbout how we eat hog mog or some shyt down here or how we’re behind on fashion. I be cracking up reading some of them jokes, and I’m a country ass nikka. They went all the way left and let they feelings all the way out. Ended up expressing how they really feel
Ahhhhh shutup! Lmaofffff... y’all still whining and crying bc you got ur feelings hurt! And not one of us have even addressed you directly but y’all still discussing???? Lol!!! Have you even noticed the last 40 comments was just y’all??? This went from a ny thing to diatribes and dissertations on how hurt and offended y’all are. Hmmmm.... my have the tables turned.. lmao. Continue tho... I’m just lurking at this point... :lolbron::hubie:.. please sirs, more tears please :feedme:. Y’all actually having a therapy session right now. I know you need time to get ur emotions and insecurities stabilized so I’ll let y’all have at it... I’m off.... good night! Oh yeah and Black unity....!! I’m here for it and will continue to stand up for it!

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When I first got to delaware, it was two nikkaz I worked with from NY. All day they talked about NY and how i should go, so i asked them where should i got first: "nah son, you dont want to go to NY, they'll eat your southern ass alive":gucci:

:dead:

i've lived in NYC for over 20 years of my life.
it's a great city but there is plenty to joke about as well.

shout out to the BX and BK.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Ahhhhh shutup! Lmaofffff... y’all still whining and crying bc you got ur feelings hurt! And not one of us have even addressed you directly but y’all still discussing???? Lol!!! Have you even noticed the last 40 comments was just y’all??? This went from a ny thing to diatribes and dissertations on how hurt and offended y’all are. Hmmmm.... my have the tables turned.. lmao. Continue tho... I’m just lurking at this point... :lolbron::hubie:.. please sirs, more tears please :feedme:. Y’all actually having a therapy session right now. I know you need time to get ur emotions and insecurities stabilized so I’ll let y’all have at it... I’m off.... good night! Oh yeah and Black unity....!! I’m here for it and will continue to stand up for it!
You in here just like the rest of us, though. Plus, it’s a Sunday night and I’ve got time. This is a messageboard after all. Comments will be posted, and some topics will get more comments than others. So emotional, but I get it. You goofed up and got heated over some jokes.

:comeon: @ the bold. You did dap ole boy who said other blacks outside of NY are below his standards. Fugaze as hell to stand for people you feel superior to. That’s cac shyt.

Last edited: