Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh why are you doing this?

I understand that you're proud of your work ethic and shyt.

But posting receipts of you having 4 grand in the world...

Don't do that.

Edit: And you just bought $800 earrings? Earrings, breh? You spent 16% of all the money you have in this world on some earrings? Breh, don't do that....

Breh...I got 1300 dolla shoes...the fukk is 800 bucks???...I’ve worked in IT for 20 plus years...money comes and goes...you do the math...been had expensive shyt...why do I do this???...Because I can...”I do this for me and nikkas like me”...and to stunt on my haters...got $300 dollar Versace glasses and they’re my 2nd pair...cause lost the 1st pair...tellin’ me about 16% of alllll my earnings...like that’s the last time I’ll get bread or get a check...:why:

That’s my business checking account...my personal account is at another bank...instead of congratulate...you lowkey hate and miss the mark as to why I posted it...to shut down my hater(s)...don’t ever tell me what to do with my doe...mind your own business...ya’ll nikkas stuck on that 4 grand...must of hurt some feelings...:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nikkas enjoy a remixed story...they're from a "versioning" culture that makes mixtapes out of 1 beat.
Typical

Trying to hide behind "black unity" after talking that ethnic shyt

Boaties stay on some passive aggressive hoe shyt.

NY threads are the only ones that take this direction too

:comeon:
They real live attempted to erase the AA architects from hip hop history to make it a Jamaican thing...when it turns out, there is nothing Jamaican about hip hop at all.
Just like Jamaicans downplay the VAST importance of African Americans in regards to reggae formation...it literally would not exist without musical forms WE INVENTED without help or contact with any islanders, at any time. They cool tho.
:sas2:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Breh...I got 1300 dolla shoes...the fukk is 800 bucks???...I’ve worked in IT for 20 plus years...money comes and goes...you do the math...been had expensive shyt...why do I do this???...Because I can...”I do this for me and nikkas like me”...and to stunt on my haters...got $300 dollar Versace glasses and they’re my 2nd pair...cause lost the 1st pair...tellin’ me about 16% of alllll my earnings...like that’s the last time I’ll get bread or get a check...:why:

That’s my business checking account...my personal account is at another bank...instead of congratulate...you lowkey hate and miss the mark as to why I posted it...to shut down my hater(s)...don’t ever tell me what to do with my doe...mind your own business...ya’ll nikkas stuck on that 4 grand...must of hurt some feelings...:ld:

Bruh in what world would 4k hurt someone's feelings? :what:

And if you were trying to floss wealth, why would you use your "business" account.

Life... is often like a hurricane.

Daps
Reppin
nikkaz stole timbs from new yorkers... fitted hats... jordans... jezus pieces.... crazy amount of slang that they take and misuse.
Then make jokes about new yorkers
1.No, those were popularized along the east coast at the same time. City year gave them out FREE. NY actually stopped wearing timbs and wore acgs for a lil while.
2.NY did NOT popularize jordans. Who told you that?
3.Fitted hats WERE NOT popularized by new yorkers. Maybe the specific 59/50 new era size 8 for that time period but naw...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bruh in what world would 4k hurt someone's feelings? :what:

And if you were trying to floss wealth, why would you use your "business" account.

Life... is often like a hurricane.

Obviously thecoli.com world/universe...

If somebody took 4k from my business account I wouldn't be a happy man. Everything must be accounted for now.
:francis:

But do you have a business account???...Everything must be accounted for...that’s the purpose of an LLC...limited liability...everything is accounted for according to the documented electronic transactions and deposits...

Do you even got 4 dollas in any account???...:russ:

Fake ass coli business accountants...:heh:

Anymore questions man???...this shyt is boring...:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
Obviously thecoli.com world/universe...

But do you have a business account???...Everything must be accounted for...that’s the purpose of an LLC...limited liability...everything is accounted for according to the documented electronic transactions and deposits...

Do you even got 4 dollas in any account???...:russ:

Fake ass coli business accountants...:heh:

Anymore questions man???...this shyt is boring...:shaq2:
I wasn't even tryna come at you sideways, parlaying that SSI/Va check into something...do you slim.
"If somebody took 4k out I wouldn't be a happy man" because that is my investment money.
There is no LLC when you move from the US to Canada...my US partner has that end covered but I have to find a different type of protection in the place I moved to because I felt like it...on a whim. :mjgrin:
You're revealing too much about yourself on this website and you're getting way too excited around people who can take advantage of this information as they see fit. Your real name and banking info is already out here for all of us, Mr. Choate.
If somebody was creative, they could easily acquire your "hard earned" funds and spend the entirety on something that would upset you.
I'd advise you to never disrespect me again on this website, as we have mutual folks in the real world, and I know you're touched in the mind.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't even tryna come at you sideways, parlaying that SSI/Va check into something...do you slim.
"If somebody took 4k out I wouldn't be a happy man" because that is my investment money.
You're revealing too much about yourself on this website and you're getting way too excited around people who can take advantage of this information as they see fit. Your real name and banking info is already out here for all of us, Mr. Choate.
If somebody was creative, they could easily acquire your "hard earned" funds and spend the entirety on something that would upset you.
I'd advise you to never disrespect me again on this website, as we have mutual folks in the real world, and I know you're touched in the mind.

Nobody is gettin’ that doe but me...if you not comin’ at me sideways don’t bother about explainin’ what u would do with money you don’t have...who said I’m not investin???...I’m revealin’ too much???...I don’t care...I’m very aware...at allllllll times and act accordingly if you get my drift...fukk you...it’s like that homie...and your mutual friends...tell them I said that canada boy!!!...You always got ur info wrong anyway...broke ass hood robin hood lookn’ ass nikka...don’t choke on your crack rocks...musty bytch!!!...Now advise that!!!...:ufdup:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Because most of us didn’t leave lol.

The survival thing isn’t just for actual New Yorkers it’s for anyone who can grind it out here.

But the reality is blacks in the south presently couldn’t survive anywhere. They are comfortable in their slow region :mjlol:
We are comfortable bc its comfortable. We dont have to fight for space. Our cost of living is affordable unlike new york. If its so slow why yall all moving down south? Im in florida now and ive met the most new york and new jersey people ive ever met anywhere before. Yall nikkas love to struggle. We living and eating good down here.

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
CQ-tw9xU8AA6N5X.jpg

I need these in my life