Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
We don’t wanna hear about your mom...:francis:

Relax Mr $4000 earrings :mjlol:
You’re broke. And I will only tell you that once.

If ever the day comes that you actually do join the wealth club, you will look back and realize that you were broke.

Humble thy self.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikkaz stole timbs from new yorkers... fitted hats... jordans... jezus pieces.... crazy amount of slang that they take and misuse.
Then make jokes about new yorkers

Which all begs the question then why are yall so insecure? :laff: Anybody from anywhere else, that had NY’s status, would be dead @ these jokes and the attention. Not blood boiling angry :russ:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
But that’s the thing... y’all sitting around making/posting videos about US; we’re not even giving y’all a half a thought. Too busy making moves to think about how basic your life may be in wherever u live. We’re here living, you’re just an observer.
Sensitive

Crybaby ass

New York nikkas

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You’re Dominican-American, the other cat is Haitian-American. People like you are running around ruining the reputation of AA brehs from NYC. If you were AA, you would respect the south (considering the overwhelming majority of AAs have southern ties and a large chunk of our culture has southern roots) nor would you make fun of working class AAs down on their luck. I think the source of all this tension is the NY black community is largely immigrant and a portion of that group gets on social media and talks reckless. LA is a far more glamorous city yet nobody has an issue with LA brehs because they’re damn near all AA and they respect other AAs soil.

So AA New Yorkers never dissed nikkas in the south...so much so they had to make their own “music industry” and put themselves on???...

Like nikkas from NY back in the day wouldn’t look at you sideways :scust:...if you rapped and said you were from Mississippi or another southern state???...

Don’t act like AA brehs from NY always appreciated the south and it’s roots!!!...Don’t act like @Nicole0416 is ruinin’ their rep...nikkas doin’ that on their own...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This bytch is Dominican? This explains everything

My NYC AAs, I still got love for you. Can’t let outsiders divide our people like that :whew:
I’m Black ... fuk off. You stay with that energy though. Because if you said it to my face, u got problems with me and other nyc aa’s As you say. Outsiders- nahhh, we’re inclusive, the only thing outside of that is you.

Besides you’re from Philly.. lmao. Why am I even addressing you??

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Which all begs the question then why are yall so insecure? :laff: Anybody from anywhere else, that had NY’s status, would be dead @ these jokes and the attention. Not blood boiling angry :russ:
U watch ppl who would never get any luv in our culture.... Who were seen as backwards, slow and corny... Get poppin... now they craccin jokes on new yorkers...
Defending urself and ur hometown will definitely come across as insecure...
Me personally, I laugh at the timbs jokes and when yall joke about how our women talk.. that shyt is funny

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Relax Mr $4000 earrings :mjlol:
You’re broke. And I will only tell you that once.

If ever the day comes that you actually do join the wealth club, you will look back and realize that you were broke.

Humble thy self.

Go back and re-read the post...you obviously can’t count...ain’t nobody broke over here...and I’m only going tell you that 1 time!!!...

I’ve partied with and spent more money than you’ll ever earn and save in a lifetime...humble deeze nutz...you will look back and realize you were a bytch ass nikka...:umad:

Daps
I’m Black ... fuk off. You stay with that energy though. Because if you said it to my face, u got problems with me and other nyc aa’s As you say. Outsiders- nahhh, we’re inclusive, the only thing outside of that is you.

Besides you’re from Philly.. lmao. Why am I even addressing you??

NY AAs are the homies, don’t drag them into this. When I’m up there it’s all love, same thing when they down here.

You’re from the Dominican Republic, go back to picking sugar cane for 25 cents a day while wearing Patriots 2018 Super Bowl Champion T-Shirts

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This bytch is Dominican? This explains everything

My NYC AAs, I still got love for you. Can’t let outsiders divide our people like that :whew:

You didn’t know what your mom was all this time???...:ohhh:...This explains everything and your hate for sistas...:francis: