Twitter roasting WWE before fans jumped back on board

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That was the breaking point for some fans. That was in Sacramento too :russ:

Them fans literally chanted for AEW and booed the shyt out that ending. I remember reports said that Vince was in gorilla laughing his ass off when he heard how much the fans booed it :wtf:

I remember Rollins talked about it on Austin’s podcast and said how he was so close to running the fade with Vince at gorilla after the match. He said him, Bray, and everybody TOLD Vince that booking of the match was a bad idea and the fans would shyt on it.

And when it happened Rollins was so pissed as soon as he went to Gorilla he gave Vince the :demonic: Kobe death stare and Tyson Kidd had to get inbetween them.

IMO that was one of the key moments where fans jumped ship to AEW.

That was also the moment i knew that Vince REALLY had to go.
I kinda got where Vince was going with it. The Fiend was an unstoppable monster who didn't feel pain but in reality it's just Bray Wyatt who believes that cause he's crazy. So Seth trying to smash a human beings skull in added a twist to the story. But it wasn't explained well, the red light was WOAT, and that story basically kills the character anyway.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I kinda got where Vince was going with it. The Fiend was an unstoppable monster who didn't feel pain but in reality it's just Bray Wyatt who believes that cause he's crazy. So Seth trying to smash a human beings skull in added a twist to the story. But it wasn't explained well, the red light was WOAT, and that story basically kills the character anyway.
And I’m sure they tried explaining that but Vince was thinking like he was in the 90’s…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Vince only ever seemed to be able to put on good shows when his back was against the wall. Whenever he was in cruise control shyt got ridiculous. He damn near killed the company in '95. In many ways after WCW was sold, WWE had become too big to fail.

So you'd get a few months of interesting television and stories or maybe even a full year but it'd always go back to shyt.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I saw the Women's Royal Rumble and wanted back in ... this almost made me go back in my cave

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
The Thunderdome Era was unique but still had a lot of Vince stink on it then when Trips came back and the 1st time Vince left people came back.

But the undeniable proof that had fans really intrigued was they let Roman turn heel and he didn't have to "turn heel" in the traditional way.