Twitter is PISSED because Tim Tebow got another chance in NFL but Colin Kaepernick didn't

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hate to say it... but if Kaep hadn't did what he did a couple years back, moving his tryout location and etc etc etc, he would probably be in the NFL. I think he made a miscalculation on that.

no they wanted the workout out in private because they were trying to play him, they were never intending to sign him

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFL owners all flew into town, with the understanding they were going to meet him at a location to try him out. He decided at the last min (the VERY last min) to move the location to somewhere else, making folks drive all over town. They was like :dwillhuh::beli: and was like, forget that. They figure that having him on a team would be more trouble than its worth.

And the bad thing about it is that they're right. Think about it this way. Every time he is benched or doesn't start, it's gonna be a social media bad PR event. He could be playing terrible, and they take him out the game and ppl are gonna wonder why and write think-pieces.

Let's say he starts declining and they decide not to re-sign him, it's gonna be a flurry of thinkpieces and a PR nightmare.

No team wants to deal with that. His tryout become a PR nightmare. Imagine what his actual playing on someone's team would be. :pachaha:

And I like Kaep but he moved wrong on that. I'm not gonna put it on him tho. I think it's a pretty agreed-upon fact that it's his woman that's behind the fukkery.

:stopitslime:

The NFL told him about the workout, gave him an extremely short amount of time to accept it, broke contact with his team after he agreed, didn't let him fly in his own WR's, sprung a surprise waiver on him before the workout that would have stripped his ability to file suit against the league, didn't allow his camera crew in to film it, and other issues I can't recall.

The league did not stage that workout in good faith. They wanted him to sign the waiver, not get signed, and go away.

Even before this the Seahawks expressed interest in him but they asked if he would continue to kneel and when he said yes they didn't even work him out. Let's not even get into the bum ass white guys teams were signing all those years. Guys who were coaching high school football got jobs over him.

I don't think he had any interest in signing a new deal. The way he moved clearly showed he was out to expose the dirty games the NFL does when conducting its business.

He always said he wanted to play.

If the league didn't pull all the fukkery he would've proven to be worthy of a spot. They knew he'd look good so they put all the obstacles in his way. He agrees they say he didn't impress and there's no footage to prove otherwise. He doesn't agree to workout then he didn't want to play. It's all BS because teams workout players not the league.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaepernick was all cap. :camby: see how he disappeared? Said this back 3 years ago. :mjlol: time exposes everything but he been told yall he was frauding when he tried to trademark his afro and doing nike commercials. :snoop:

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Kaepernick was all cap. :camby: see how he disappeared? Said this back 3 years ago. :mjlol: time exposes everything but he been told yall he was frauding when he tried to trademark his afro and doing nike commercials. :snoop:

He's still very active and literally doing the exact thing he said he was gonna do, he never stopped. You just haven't been paying attention.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The arrogance of thinking you could be a tight end when you failed at your primary position is crazy.

But the fact that he got the chance to try was even more crazy. Shannon talked about how older players will hit up teams saying I’m willing to change positions to get back in the league and 99% get laughed out the room :dead:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The arrogance of thinking you could be a tight end when you failed at your primary position is crazy.

But the fact that he got the chance to try was even more crazy. Shannon talked about how older players will hit up teams saying I’m willing to change positions to get back in the league and 99% get laughed out the room :dead:
Did any of those players have their looney college coach assume an NFL coaching position

:jbhmm:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah it’s messed up, but Kaep helped botch his own tryout years ago. If dude had just did a separate tryout, recorded it, and released it that same day without telling the NFL they wouldn’t have been able to railroad him

He did that, several times actually remember, he did a workout at a nearby high school the same day and had to scramble to do that because it was last minute. His biggest mistake was staying quiet the whole time IMO. He never spoke out and let the NFL control the narrative. I don't know if he was good enough to ever be a starter again but he was good enough to be on a team. His last couple of years in SF was a clusterfukk because he had Chip Kelly and that other Tomsula who wasn't even qualified to be a coordinator as a coach. I'll be the 1st to tell you, Chip Kelly is an absolute idiot, I had him as a coach, his playbook was mad simple and he didn't even know all the plays which is why we had posters with pictures on them, his advantage was running so many plays that defenses got tired, but as far as X's and O's his playbook was a variation of about 15 plays and only ran about 5.