Report: Colin Kaepernick is still looking for another chance to play in the NFL

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
At this point, I don't want him to ever say he doesn't want it.

Ask him when he's 50-60

"I still got what it takes :flabbynsick: "

fukk it, let the haters hate.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still to this day don’t understand what his endgame was.

And a lot of yall bought into it just to run right back to the league you were grandstanding about

He never had a plan and never wanted to be an "activist". He was kneeling in silence for several games before the media picked up on it. He never said he was boycotting the NFL. He was just kneeling. Folks projected this activist image on him and he rode the wave cause it was profitable. That's why he never did interviews or spoke about it. His girlfriend was always his mouthpiece and orchestrated the whole thing. He got a big check from Nike and the NFL settlement.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
Gotta be one of the most :flabbynsick: gifs of all time

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah cuz you're a dikk sucking fakkit, there's needs to be a better messenger :manny:

Shut your insecure bytchmade stupid ass up and quit following me around. You sound goofy talking all that homophobic shyt running all over the forum with the democrat donkey dikk in your mouth. Dont use your hate for another party as in excuse to be a dumbass for another, you no backbone muppet. Boy you gonna learn today. Mr Fill Up.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never had a plan and never wanted to be an "activist". He was kneeling in silence for several games before the media picked up on it. He never said he was boycotting the NFL. He was just kneeling. Folks projected this activist image on him and he rode the wave cause it was profitable. That's why he never did interviews or spoke about it. His girlfriend was always his mouthpiece and orchestrated the whole thing. He got a big check from Nike and the NFL settlement.
Crazy that it's only safe to admit this quietly now. 2016 coli would have you crucified.

I been saying this shyt the whole time. I believed bruh knew he was on his way out the league cuz he was ass cheeks that year and began the protest on his own whim in silence knowing he would be blackballed afterwards.

Then the media got a hold of it and brought the circus. Copycats, angry racists cacs, think piece writers etc blew it out of proportion making him this football Malcom X character. Colin wasn't all in on that but played along because of the love & support (and money) people were pouring out.

The problem was the "I'm trying to come back" tour. After so many folks jumped out the window for him (trying to organize boycotts, the corny football slavery comparisons etc) he made them look stupid by begging to go back to the organization they villainized. Then made himself look stupid playing little games with the few teams that were willing to give him a shot. He made this shyt look like a big ass grift

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He crashed out over something he didnt even feel that strongly about but had no choice but to go to lengths in order to placate a subsection who actually really felt strongly about the matter. Whats worse is they till get to play while he suffers/
Dude is a multi millionaire
He wasn't that good anyway

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

So all the kneeling was for nothing. Being caught up in the "pro Black" wave of urban social media in the mid 2010s wasn't really worth it huh?
How do you define "nothing" ??

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Dude needs to read the fukkin room

You already got paid to keep your mouth shut by the NFL

They don’t fukk with you

Let it go… :pacspit:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Shut your insecure bytchmade stupid ass up and quit following me around. You sound goofy talking all that homophobic shyt running all over the forum with the democrat donkey dikk in your mouth. Dont use your hate for another party as in excuse to be a dumbass for another, you no backbone muppet. Boy you gonna learn today. Mr Fill Up.
lol gay