Twitter is PISSED because Tim Tebow got another chance in NFL but Colin Kaepernick didn't

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are these people slow?

if they already know that the nfl is a racist organization and saw that Colin was going up against the nfl, why would they be surprise said racist organization gave a white boy more chance?

Daps
Bro how are you so naive on everything :mindblown:

NFL owners all flew into town, with the understanding they were going to meet him at a location to try him out. He decided at the last min (the VERY last min) to move the location to somewhere else, making folks drive all over town. They was like :dwillhuh::beli: and was like, forget that. They figure that having him on a team would be more trouble than its worth.

And the bad thing about it is that they're right. Think about it this way. Every time he is benched or doesn't start, it's gonna be a social media bad PR event. He could be playing terrible, and they take him out the game and ppl are gonna wonder why and write think-pieces.

Let's say he starts declining and they decide not to re-sign him, it's gonna be a flurry of thinkpieces and a PR nightmare.

No team wants to deal with that. His tryout become a PR nightmare. Imagine what his actual playing on someone's team would be. :pachaha:

And I like Kaep but he moved wrong on that. I'm not gonna put it on him tho. I think it's a pretty agreed-upon fact that it's his woman that's behind the fukkery.

Daps
I questioned if he really wanted to play or to be a "martyr" after that. Maybe deep down he knew it would be worst for what he was trying to do if he came back and was a bum. Tim Teebow on the other hand has no shame when it comes to playing football apparently. Ego's also come into play when dealing with athletes who don't want backup positions. Since Kapernick doesn't really say much,we will probably never know his real reasoning. EIther way Kapernick ain't all that,you have guys like Dr Umar,Natureboy,Ali Muhammad ,Brother Polight who spend day after day talking about the black community,and giving us knowledge. Yet these guys get hate and dismissed as "dusty" hoteps,while Kapernick who rarely speaks gets all the love. Guess people love entertainers more than teachers and learned men:francis:

:deadmanny:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do you not think the league has power no power and say over what teams do:dwillhuh:

and if you don’t understand this issue is way bigger than football concerning kap and the parallels of them letting their washed golden boy back in, I don’t know what to tell you :yeshrug:
Lol League has no power over what teams do in their day to day operations

how was bounty gate a thing? How was deflate gate a thing? How are Aldon Smith, Pac-Man Jones, and other players who get arrested getting back into the league?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Twitter is in the wrong here

They should be upset at that cac always getting arrested chad Kelly getting yet another shot with the Green Bay packers

If it wasn’t for urban Meyer tebow would never got another shot

killacal

Banned
Daps
NFL owners all flew into town, with the understanding they were going to meet him at a location to try him out. He decided at the last min (the VERY last min) to move the location to somewhere else, making folks drive all over town. They was like :dwillhuh::beli: and was like, forget that. They figure that having him on a team would be more trouble than its worth.

And the bad thing about it is that they're right. Think about it this way. Every time he is benched or doesn't start, it's gonna be a social media bad PR event. He could be playing terrible, and they take him out the game and ppl are gonna wonder why and write think-pieces.

Let's say he starts declining and they decide not to re-sign him, it's gonna be a flurry of thinkpieces and a PR nightmare.

No team wants to deal with that. His tryout become a PR nightmare. Imagine what his actual playing on someone's team would be. :pachaha:

And I like Kaep but he moved wrong on that. I'm not gonna put it on him tho. I think it's a pretty agreed-upon fact that it's his woman that's behind the fukkery.
You sound like you have a white time line and bought what u saw:mjlol:

They gave the man a custom liability waiver :hhh:

Not the one for free agents but an amended one based off it:russ:

They knew they colluded against him and tried to get him to sign some bs that they gave him an honest shot to cover their tracks:wow:

we sent Colin's representatives a standard liability waiver based on the waiver used by National Invitational Camp at all NFL combines and by NFL clubs when trying out free agent players

You fell for the gas lighting

Google is your friend amigo:ufdup:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes people just need to sit down and relax what is Tebow coming to play full back/3rd string TE/and 3rd string QB which I doubt. And he’s in Florida playing for his former college coach with no promise of making the team.

Kap is a QB flat out. But does he even want to play anymore?

Daps
You sound like you have a white time line and bought what u saw:mjlol:

They gave the man a custom liability waiver :hhh:

Not the one for free agents but an amended one based off it:russ:

They knew they colluded against him and tried to get him to sign some bs that they gave him an honest shot to cover their tracks:wow:

we sent Colin's representatives a standard liability waiver based on the waiver used by National Invitational Camp at all NFL combines and by NFL clubs when trying out free agent players

You fell for the gas lighting

Google is your friend amigo:ufdup:

both sides was trying to screw each over. They were the employers so they had the power to screw him more than he, as a would-be employee, was able to screw them. Neither side trusted the other. :yeshrug:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The outrage over ___________ getting a new NFL deal over Kaep is stupid every time. The league literally paid him to go away in private instead of publicly admitting the L.

Why would Kaep ever take another NFL snap? He got already got a big bag. He's still healthy. His name is cemented in history and his legacy can only be tarnished if he steps back on the field and does anything but reach the Super Bowl.
Yeah his legacy is better if he never plays in the NFL again.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
That's not what happened :snoop:

He changed the location because the NFL tried to pull a fast one with the waiver, the film and media access. They intended to treat his workout like the Spygate tapes and spin the story that he wasn't signed because he stunk it up.

I don't think he had any interest in signing a new deal. The way he moved clearly showed he was out to expose the dirty games the NFL does when conducting its business.