Report: Colin Kaepernick is still looking for another chance to play in the NFL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I haven’t watched It yet will once it’s done airing but im digging the novel I’m at vol 4
Kinda similar to arifureta but different also too

But why though

:why:

Not happening

He’s unserious, but fukk it come to Charlotte…at least I’d have a reason to go see us not be shyt in person….

Every time he is asked, he'll give the same answer.

And it'll be spun as breaking news for likes.

In all fairness I’ll say this……

And I’m on record being a huge JimmyG fan….

But who better who would you want more of the choice was Kap or JimmyG?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I respect everything he did during his protesting, kneeling, and speaking out about police brutality, but honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't even want to return to the NFL at this point.

I feel like he's doing this every off-season to keep his name active so people won't forget about him. I'm pretty sure he can still play, but he'll likely be riding the bench or not at all since these owners aren't trying to upset their White fan base that makes up the majority of the league.

That's the only reason why he hasn't been signed since because of the reception it'll bring to the owner's pockets.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is a damn shame that this man has to beg on his knees for a shot just to play a role, when there are scrubs in the league, he atleast deserves a chance to get back onto the field, although its very unlikely, the NFL is a good ol boy league you dare not protest white supremacy

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
“Kaepernick was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to 19-year-old Heidi Russo, who is a white American. His birth father, who is a black American (of Ghanaian, Nigerian, and Ivorian ancestry) and whose identity is unknown, separated from Russo before Kaepernick was born. Russo placed Kaepernick up for adoption and at 5 weeks old he was placed with a white couple named Rick and Teresa Kaepernick. The couple had two biological children: son Kyle and daughter Devon. The Kaepernicks decided to adopt a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects

This dude who were raised by white people, waited until he was towards the end of his football career to wanna be on some pro black shyt. I still can’t take this clown serious.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He crashed out over something he didnt even feel that strongly about but had no choice but to go to lengths in order to placate a subsection who actually really felt strongly about the matter. Whats worse is they till get to play while he suffers/

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I remember getting bushed and cursed out by other posters for saying kaepernick was a fraud some years back. Yall can pull it up. Where are all the folks who were defending this fukking grifting ass fraud? Folks were all having serious debates about this a$$hole too and his so called "activism". Yall now waking up.. :mjlol: how many times have yall been told? This guy, tariq, umar, drake, brick lady.. bet you reggie wright and gene deal are next.
Yeah cuz you're a dikk sucking fakkit, there's needs to be a better messenger :manny:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

So all the kneeling was for nothing. Being caught up in the "pro Black" wave of urban social media in the mid 2010s wasn't really worth it huh?
Don’t think he expected it to go this far. It has to be that. You don’t go YEARS wanting to come back to the NFL after all the fallout if you meant for it to blow up like it did. Thats if he really even said he wanted to come back. Bo’s best bet is to see what the UFL is talking about.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its okay to drink and drive and beat women. But kneeling is where owners draw the line:francis:

Players shouldve protested and sat out in real time. Wouldve all been handled in a weeks time.

He has a beautiful wife and child now. He should be given an oppurtunity to at least talk sports on one of these shows. Maybe Stephen A whos pro black when convienient will give him a shot. He loves bragging about how much power he has on the network:respect: