Twitter is PISSED because Tim Tebow got another chance in NFL but Colin Kaepernick didn't

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Well shytting on black qbs that have down years or whatever doesn’t help either. We know what it is with Tebow. The man got gassed when he was mediocre at qb on a good team. Black qb got to be Superman on a bad team just to be called mediocre. Tebow has been give all kinds of opportunities since he left the nfl. This shouldn’t surprise you

Daps
That's not what happened :snoop:

He changed the location because the NFL tried to pull a fast one with the waiver, the film and media access. They intended to treat his workout like the Spygate tapes and spin the story that he wasn't signed because he stunk it up.

I don't think he had any interest in signing a new deal. The way he moved clearly showed he was out to expose the dirty games the NFL does when conducting its business.

I agree with the bolded. And if he ain't interested in signing a new deal, why should I be outraged about it? Twitter needs to calm down.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The situations not really comparable.
Kap also fukked up by taking that settlement and signing the NDA, that basically was an exchange to remain blacklisted for a couple dollars.
Also when Jay-Z said "we pass that" and he was the dude assigned with facilitating the social justice agreements :huhldup: Kap should have known it was a wrap

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter is gonna be full of disingenuous hot takes on this. This topic jumped the shark already :snooze:

I was about to get angry at these tweets but the more I read them, the more ridiculous they sounded. “Kaepernick is not in the league because he’s secretly a Soviet Spy”. That’s what they sound like. These are grown ass adults too :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Y'all missing the real issue here. They're saying the Jags will or could sign him by next week. This is clearly Urban doing his buddy a favor if it was based on talent alone he wouldn't have left the building without an offer. They put this out there to see how the public will respond, then next thing you know it'll be all coachspeak. Urban or a Jags rep will say we brought him in like we do any player, we never said we were going to sign him and don't know how that info got out and so forth and so on. But with this backlash and Colin not being brought in anywhere, I doubt Tebow gets signed. There are too many other free agent tight ends worthy of that spot.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Y'all missing the real issue here. They're saying the Jags will or could sign him by next week. This is clearly Urban doing his buddy a favor if it was based on talent alone he wouldn't have left the building without an offer. They put this out there to see how the public will respond, then next thing you know it'll be all coachspeak. Urban or a Jags rep will say we brought him in like we do any player, we never said we were going to sign him and don't know how that info got out and so forth and so on. But with this backlash and Colin not being brought in anywhere, I doubt Tebow gets signed. There are too many other free agent tight ends worthy of that spot.

The Jags are trying to sell tickets and drum up fan interest with the Tebow signing. Nothing more. Even if they do sign him, he's not making it out of training camp. People forget that players in the NFL get signed and released a few days later. Training/Minicamp body is all he is.

Why else do you think the Mets brought him in even when it was obvious he was never going to make the big leagues?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The outrage over ___________ getting a new NFL deal over Kaep is stupid every time. The league literally paid him to go away in private instead of publicly admitting the L.

Why would Kaep ever take another NFL snap? He got already got a big bag. He's still healthy. His name is cemented in history and his legacy can only be tarnished if he steps back on the field and does anything but reach the Super Bowl.

Fr I’m pretty sure that was part of his settlement. He got paid in exchange for never playing again

only dumbasses don’t recognize this

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah it’s messed up, but Kaep helped botch his own tryout years ago. If dude had just did a separate tryout, recorded it, and released it that same day without telling the NFL they wouldn’t have been able to railroad him

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Kaep should just put some of his money in crypto and coast