Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: be mentally deranged brehs....i've NEVER heard anybody refer to diana ross as "light skinned"

you nikkas on the coli just say anything so somebody can give you some attention :mjlol:

R-3147701-1341272696-4006.jpeg.jpg

Diana%2BRoss%2B-%2BHarry%2BLangdon%2B%25281%2529.jpg

tumblr_phoyeftcYf1snb6qwo1_1280.jpg

This bytch clearly tans, I got light skin women in my family with pictures like that, because being black use to be cool in 60s and 70s

R-4168851-1466642242-4345.jpeg.jpg

This is what she look like foreal

Vanessa Williams got pictures where she look dark too

500x500.jpg

-MAHOGANY-diana-ross-18482340-475-604.jpg

the whole point she was chosen for the lead was because she was a light bright DUMB ASS

any body can look black with tan and make up, no wonder rachel dolza skated by so easy, yall nikkaz is easily fooled by photos and make up

I bet you think Leroy from last dragon was dark skin too

the-last-dragon-taimak-and-vanity.jpg

Tiamek-featured-1024x4221.jpg

I done told you wishful nikkaz about this entertainment shyt lmao

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Biracial people are black.

Since biracial people are "Black", they can have kids with white/non-Black people and their kids will be black and so on.

:troll::troll::troll:
:pachaha: And those fools will be in another thread saying the exact opposite later today and trying their best to move the goalpost. Its either oochie wally or one mic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

nikka....are you outside of your mind!? so according to you, juius carrey (sho nuff) was what complexion then!?

hqdefault.jpg

man get you some help bruh...seriously.

What does Julius Carrey ahve to do with anything I said Leroy

He was clealry tanned and made up to look darker in the movie than what he looks in real life, they even napped up his hair, the nikka is nowhere near black in real life he like Rick Fox

Dianna Ross has always been light skin the pictures you posted SHE IS DIPPED IN MAKE UP, LOOKS LIKE BLACK FACE its terrible looking

Her kids look just like her, you can't she had surgery on her face because her kids have the features, they made the bytch darker at first for black people imagery when that shyt was over she was her real self and continued her career

get over i

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
like i said in that dj envy post; these people aren't really telling their kids "don't date black!" but they make little comments around the house

"old black ugly roach"
"it's always the dark ones doing that shyt"
"she/he looks nice to be so dark skin"

then they publicly get on that "i teach my kids not to see color!" bullshyt :sas2:

Brother you don't even have to explain yourself. The overwhelming majority of mixed kids marry white. Parents don't have to make any negative comments, the kids grow up seeing the real life example in front of em everyday.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
What does Julius Carrey ahve to do with anything I said Leroy

He was clealry tanned and made up to look darker in the movie than what he looks in real life, they even napped up his hair, the nikka is nowhere near black in real life he like Rick Fox

Dianna Ross has always been light skin the pictures you posted SHE IS DIPPED IN MAKE UP, LOOKS LIKE BLACK FACE its terrible looking

Her kids look just like her, you can't she had surgery on her face because her kids have the features, they made the bytch darker at first for black people imagery when that shyt was over she was her real self and continued her career

get over i

when has diana ross been lightskinned? try never.