Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Because they posted it online. :yeshrug:
I would’ve never known this photo existed if this thread hadn’t been made, and I’m not some young 90s baby. We’ve known Diana Ross been married to a white dude for years and has mixed kids. Why is this a surprise? I thought maybe she actually did or said something fukked up, but she didn’t.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I would’ve never known this photo existed if this thread hadn’t been made, and I’m not some young 90s baby. We’ve known Diana Ross been married to a white dude for years and has mixed kids. Why is this a surprise? I thought maybe she actually did or said something fukked up, but she didn’t.

Me too. I don't have twitter and all those stuffs.

But she posted it there for people, most of them strangers, to see. So they're going to react. And a picture is stronger than a non-visual knowledge.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Its called a TAN YOU DUMB ASS nikka, she was made up to look more black for the wiz

diana-ross.jpg

diana-ross-mahogany-1975-directed-by-berry-gordy-and-tony-richardson-G0T9R6.jpg

She already light skin and married a white man what did yall nigggaz expect

:russ: be mentally deranged brehs....i've NEVER heard anybody refer to diana ross as "light skinned"

you nikkas on the coli just say anything so somebody can give you some attention :mjlol:

R-3147701-1341272696-4006.jpeg.jpg

Diana%2BRoss%2B-%2BHarry%2BLangdon%2B%25281%2529.jpg

tumblr_phoyeftcYf1snb6qwo1_1280.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
some of you on here are looking at your futures. you'll be the last "Black" in your family pictures generations from now. then you'll become a rumor, a "dirty little secret." Whispers about a great great grandfather being a Black man or something like that.

Daps
Megan markle
Logic and all those half breed nikkas love to claim kids will look just like this.

The white population wont go down they will just claim white hispanics and 3 quater white people from halfbreeds.

Even ur byron allen lavar ball kids and gran kids will look like this.

That black wealth goes right back to white hands. That why whites arent really tripping on ir dating

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't mean her fukking kids had to marry white too
That's the real issue right there

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Doesn't mean her fukking kids had to marry white too
That's the real issue right there

like i said in that dj envy post; these people aren't really telling their kids "don't date black!" but they make little comments around the house

"old black ugly roach"
"it's always the dark ones doing that shyt"
"she/he looks nice to be so dark skin"

then they publicly get on that "i teach my kids not to see color!" bullshyt :sas2: