Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yea nicca..:stopitslime: is it's always been like that brown skin has always been considered darkskin.

Exactly.

Oh so now brownskin doesn't exist. It's just dark skin and lightskin? LMFAO

Nah you have to separate. She is NOT dark skin. Kelly Rowland is darkskin.

Diana Ross looks like she gets sun burn:camby:shes light brown.

I’m going to go further along the Black spectrum than Kelly.

Here are two dark skinned women, who still have brown skin(!!)

Lupita
lupita - Google Search:

Duckie Thot
duckie thot - Google Search

If we want to go Pantone, fine, but I and others use either term as interchangeable regardless of the shade. The most difference I would make would be maybe saying very darkskinned(?) for the women I posted, or iding their specific color to a recognizable candy or item, a la Thin Mint/York pattie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is why I say black women shouldn't marry white men but a black man can marry a white woman.

Women by their nature follow the man in the relationship. By getting with a white man, she polluted her seed with a c00n mentality. I've seen this constantly with mulattos who got a black mother versus a black father. The products of bedwenches are almost always c00ns.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dis is black excellence
full

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
And this is why I say black women shouldn't marry white men but a black man can marry a white woman.

Women by their nature follow the man in the relationship. By getting with a white man, she polluted her seed with a c00n mentality. I've seen this constantly with mulattos who got a black mother versus a black father. The products of bedwenches are almost always c00ns.

Well this thread fits perfectly with what I've been saying for a minute.

Black women with white men = certified c00ns and bedwenches for children.

This is why I only support when black men engage in interracial relationships.

This should be a thread itself.

Very true, women dont teach children pride and honor that's a man's job.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Diana Ross is light skin. She has a redbone type complexion. Since when is a redbone complexion NOT light skin? With that logic Beyoncé isn’t light skinned. The whole point of redbones to all color struck nikkas is they’re rare as most black women are dark skin/dark brown skinned. So how can you argue it’s common? If every single black woman was that light then they’d wouldn’t be special and would have no value to colorstruck nikkas. I’m tired. Going to bed. Shorty would be the lightest ho in any African village but she not lightskin. Okay bruh. Forget what race you belong to :mjlol:

She actually wouldn’t be, Igbos are lighter than her a lot of the times.