Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
diana ross was barely black to begin with her family ain't that much lighter than her, why is anyone surprise
these color struck nikkaz only want to claim light brights as black when they do something great, nikkaz claim drake but mad at this picture lol
like I said 90 percent of blacks are c00ns just a bunch of c00ns fighting each other, one made they ain't white, one mad they ain't light, I'm done with it all

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I brought my girl to Christmas brunch and she brought up the same thing. All my new cousins were damn near white. She mistaked my mixed cuz for Mexican. One of the newborns has blue eyes/pale as fukk and the other one my daughter called her "white girl" :snoop:

I had to step back like :ohhh:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I know Creole families down here in that hate for the family to date darker. :scust:

A lot of Creoles around Diana Ross's age and older hate dark skin more than CACs

My ex is one of them high yella Creoles but grew up in California. Told me the same thing about some of her extended fam down there in Louisiana :huhldup:

Ain't stopping me tho :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well kris jenner's "black grandkids" are half black whereas diana's actual kids are are half black. so of course she got more black grandkids lol.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Diana aint want nikkas around the house.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg