Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he's actually DARK SKINNED, the same complexion you're arguing that taimak is...

i'll leave you to it fam, it's christmas and I have shyt to do :pachaha:

Listen to tihs moron, Sho Nuff is the same complexion as Lerory, ARE YOU BLIND, not even in the picture you posted are close to the same color

this is why I can't take nikkaz serious people want to believe what they want, no wonder the black community is so easily infiltrated

Class-is-in-session-with-Taimak.jpg

So let me guess he bleached his skin and got an s curl kit that would make a c00n sell his own mama into slavery just to get lmao

Once again lighting and make up can make any look darker, even in the last Dragon movie its shots where you can see is his very lihght

images

his fro don't even nap enough lmao

He is ame is Taimak Gaurrilelo lmao, in the movie they just say starring Taimak so you think he black lmao

I swear man, black people hate facts I done with this site lmao

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Honestly who gives a fukk? Once Diana Ross is dead none of these family members will amount to shyt anyway.

Isn't her daughter a pretty decent well known t.v. Actress?

Chances are someone in the grandchildrens generation will probably continue on some sort of entertainment or music career...its how these things go when it comes to families in entertainment

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't her daughter a pretty decent well known t.v. Actress?

Chances are someone in the grandchildrens generation will probably continue on some sort of entertainment or music career...its how these things go when it comes to families in entertainment
I honestly don’t give a fukk about any of these people

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
some of you on here are looking at your futures. you'll be the last "Black" in your family pictures generations from now. then you'll become a rumor, a "dirty little secret." Whispers about a great great grandfather being a Black man or something like that.
yikes.......but true