Veteran
Daps
DvMXfncUwAMV0OH.jpg

Those grandkids still stick out.

DvPT28GUwAA1-0-.jpg:large

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I would’ve never known this photo existed if this thread hadn’t been made, and I’m not some young 90s baby. We’ve known Diana Ross been married to a white dude for years and has mixed kids. Why is this a surprise? I thought maybe she actually did or said something fukked up, but she didn’t.
I agree with both your posts. Ain’t nobody retweeting her music or other stuff she posts.. Why blow this up?? Are they going to clown Tracee Ellis Ross now?? I mean people really love her for some reason.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
What does Julius Carrey ahve to do with anything I said Leroy

He was clealry tanned and made up to look darker in the movie than what he looks in real life, they even napped up his hair, the nikka is nowhere near black in real life he like Rick Fox

Dianna Ross has always been light skin the pictures you posted SHE IS DIPPED IN MAKE UP, LOOKS LIKE BLACK FACE its terrible looking

Her kids look just like her, you can't she had surgery on her face because her kids have the features, they made the bytch darker at first for black people imagery when that shyt was over she was her real self and continued her career

get over i

the-supremes.jpg

the-supremes-american-motown-trio-the-supremes-photographed-in-22-mar-1965-l-r-mary-wilson-diana-ross-and-florence-ballard-photo-by-king-collectionphotoshotgetty-images.jpg

:jbhmm: