Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Diana been a bed wench. It is what it is and people just catching on lol.

I don't like "Ms. Diana" because she's the OG attitudinal bedwench. I don't like what she represents, and it's no surprise that most of her offspring have little to do with black people.

On the other hand, look at muhammad ali's grandsons.

ali88.jpeg

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas focus on skintone waaay too much

This nikka in the above video is biracial, an actual mixed breed yet he is darker than most of you American "blacks". Some of you would call him black just cause he's golden brown :mjlol: . He acknowledged that in his videos yet some of you think that u gotta be light as drake in order to be an actual mixed breed. There are actually dark brown biracial people out there....maybe Diana Ross is one of them :yeshrug:

:mjlol:
You sound dumb as hell . This Nikka is not biracial he uses Hella products and flexirods. On his hair to make it curly.

Wit ya dumb ass.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
like i said in that dj envy post; these people aren't really telling their kids "don't date black!" but they make little comments around the house

"old black ugly roach"
"it's always the dark ones doing that shyt"
"she/he looks nice to be so dark skin"

then they publicly get on that "i teach my kids not to see color!" bullshyt :sas2:

Link me to the dj envy post breh

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Brown skin=dark skin...
If you are brown skin then you are darkskin.......
There just lighter or darker shades of brown but still darkskin.
Lol no.:mjlol:
You must either be white or a foreign black.

Its always been light, brown or dark with some "redbones" overlapping between brown and light in this country.

litty

Pro
Daps
Who gives a fukk what Diana Ross bloodline does? YOu nikkas weirdos

It's okay to say that you in particular don't care about intergenerational wealth but it doesn't make people weird to do so. If more Black people in the 60s gave a shyt there wouldn't be so many quadroon grandkids of people that suffered for their Blackness.