Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She’s light skin. Stop it. Just because you wanna feel better about liking light skin women don’t mean you can make shyt up. 95% of the black women you come into contact with on a daily basis will be Kelly Rowland’s complexion or near .

What you debated and what the actual topic is are 2 different things.
Take some comprehension classes breh, for real you sounding real slow out here. Since I know you kinda slow I'll break it down for you.

Most AA's are 10-30% white due to rape from slavery. I said this when I first joined the forum, and coli coats took the DNA test alot of them to there surprise test 15-25%
So even if the majority of AA are brown to dark skin, it is not unusual to see light skin black people who come from 2 AA parents.
My kids are all light skin and they have 2 black parents it's not uncommon. My wife is light skin and she has 2 black parents.

My wife and kids are all lighter then diana Ross who you falsely believe is light skin
I'll help you out further

In the video I posted you'll see my wife and 2 little girls those are my daughters, when people say lightskin, that's what they mean. Diana ross is not close to there skin tone any of them

Now sitting on the bench next to my wife is her oldest daughter and nephew who are both dark skin, the Male is more dark then her daughter who is Kelly rollands color " both of them are belizean fyi.
Diana ross is just a shade lighter then her oldest which not close to breinf light enough to put in her the "light skin" category.
There are different shades of light skin just like there are different shades of dark skin. And diana ross is definitely dark skin.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Im really trying to figure out if that nikka trolling or not? He is talking like he has a personal grudge,as if he was old enough to be around during Diana Ross prime and witness the colorism firsthand:patrice: Maybe she was considered lightskin for her era or "light enough" to be acceptable to cacs. But for her to be considered "light skin" never heard that before.

People are just stupid, diana ross is not lightskin by a long shot

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's not the agruement....wow
Just because your not pitch black or dark brown does not mean you are not considered darkskin.

No one is arguing weather or not most dark skin girls are as dark as gabbie or Kelly, that's not the debate.

Diana ross is brown skin, more towards caramel but still leaning towards darkskin then lightskin.

Funniest shyt about this debate is that Diana Ross was in a group with a clearly lightskinned girl, who you can look at and tell was MANY shades lighter than Diana, but nikkas tryin' to say Diana was lightskinned... :mjlol: Retardation of extreme levels.

Believe that not being darkskin automatically means you're lightskin, brehs.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She’s light skin. Stop it. Just because you wanna feel better about liking light skin women don’t mean you can make shyt up. 95% of the black women you come into contact with on a daily basis will be Kelly Rowland’s complexion or near it so how you gonna say some broad whos so light she’s almost the same tone as her super light skin biracial daughter isn’t light skin. Stop it. You probably think the Empire cast is dark skin :mjlol: because that’s Diana Ross’ skintone.

most of the black women i come in contact with are Dianna Ross color more than Kelly Rowland:mjlol:
Brown/Carmel color is the default create a player skin tone of black people in america in modern day times from what I see. Who knows which way that will go in the future,but its not looking pretty at the moment:francis:.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Funniest shyt about this debate is that Diana Ross was in a group with a clearly lightskinned girl, who you can look at and tell was MANY shades lighter than Diana, but nikkas tryin' to say Diana was lightskinned... :mjlol: Retardation of extreme levels.

Believe that not being darkskin automatically means you're lightskin, brehs.

Exactly, you dont have to be pitch black to be considered darkskin, I'm brown skin but I'll tell someone I'm darkskin, im just a lighter shade of it, but definitely I'm darkskin

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What you debated and what the actual topic is are 2 different things.
Take some comprehension classes breh, for real you sounding real slow out here. Since I know you kinda slow I'll break it down for you.

Most AA's are 10-30% white due to rape from slavery. I said this when I first joined the forum, and coli coats took the DNA test alot of them to there surprise test 15-25%
So even if the majority of AA are brown to dark skin, it is not unusual to see light skin black people who come from 2 AA parents.
My kids are all light skin and they have 2 black parents it's not uncommon. My wife is light skin and she has 2 black parents.

My wife and kids are all lighter then diana Ross who you falsely believe is light skin
I'll help you out further

In the video I posted you'll see my wife and 2 little girls those are my daughters, when people say lightskin, that's what they mean. Diana ross is not close to there skin tone any of them

Now sitting on the bench next to my wife is her oldest daughter and nephew who are both dark skin, the Male is more dark then her daughter who is Kelly rollands color " both of them are belizean fyi.
Diana ross is just a shade lighter then her oldest which not close to breinf light enough to put in her the "light skin" category.
There are different shades of light skin just like there are different shades of dark skin. And diana ross is definitely dark skin.

You got it right at brown,shes not dark skin. Also we are not 10-30% white,that is african dna wrongly assessed as European dna. Europeans are just black albinos,meaning we are still 100% black. The only question is how lightskin and how much albino is everyone else mixed with. THose DNA test are all propaganda to try to steer black people away from just seeing ourselves as black,and causing us to identify with our oppressors and "other races".