Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Its called a TAN YOU DUMB ASS nikka, she was made up to look more black for the wiz

diana-ross.jpg

diana-ross-mahogany-1975-directed-by-berry-gordy-and-tony-richardson-G0T9R6.jpg

She already light skin and married a white man what did yall nigggaz expect
R-4168851-1466642242-4345.jpeg.jpg
Diana Ross is light skinned, now?.....and ya'll wonder why I don't take the so called 'pro blacks' on here seriously. Something is wrong with you all....

Imagine being such a militant you think Diana Ross is a light skinned woman.:mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Motown_PH_138-1024x536-1.jpg

Pic of Diana beside Smokey Robinson and Florence Ballard. Diana is not biracial nor that light. She has 2 black parents. WTF is wrong with some of you in here.

She is literally sandwiched by two light skin people and others still claim she isn’t darkskinned?

I also have seen her in person, she is darkskinned, I don’t use the term brownskinned as separate from darkskinned. I’m hoping that is the source of confusion as opposed to looking at this photo and not understanding the difference.

Yo a fitness trainer I know insists he is lightskinned and he’s on the shaderoom as one of the bachelors, it’s so confusing!

darryl

Superstar
Daps
She is literally sandwiched by two light skin people and others still claim she isn’t darkskinned?

I also have seen her in person, she is darkskinned, I don’t use the term brownskinned as separate from darkskinned. I’m hoping that is the source of confusion as opposed to looking at this photo and not understanding the difference.

Yo a fitness trainer I know insists he is lightskinned and he’s on the shaderoom as one of the bachelors, it’s so confusing!
Oh so now brownskin doesn't exist. It's just dark skin and lightskin? LMFAO

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Oh so now brownskin doesn't exist. It's just dark skin and lightskin? LMFAO

What are you talking about? I literally said I use both, but say darkskinned more. When describing a tone for white people, I say pale/olive/peach whatever shade of white they are. That’s how I view/use the term brownskinned, as the base color. I understand that Diana and Duckie thot are not the same tone, and that some people view brownskin as separate from darkskinned (I disagree) but I still call both women darkskinned-what’s complex about that?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

Nah you have to separate. She is NOT dark skin. Kelly Rowland is darkskin.

Diana Ross looks like she gets sun burn:camby:shes light brown.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
you are buggin me out with your definition of dark skin, where are you from?
nobody I know considered MJ to be dark skinned or Diana Ross for that matter, I'm not coming at you just curious if there is context behind what you define dark vs brown skinned based on your background

Because everyone you know knows micheal Jackson post 1988 after his skin change to a completely different color from thriller.

Micheal jackson and diana ross are all in the dark skin category, so am I, me and mj pre-1988ish are the same skin-tone and I'm darkskin

DJK

All Star
Daps
diana ross was barely black to begin with her family ain't that much lighter than her, why is anyone surprise
these color struck nikkaz only want to claim light brights as black when they do something great, nikkaz claim drake but mad at this picture lol
like I said 90 percent of blacks are c00ns just a bunch of c00ns fighting each other, one made they ain't white, one mad they ain't light, I'm done with it all

It's more like Drake claims Black, Jamaican etc than us claiming him

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Okay breh, time to drop the mic, here is a vid of diana ross with NO LIGHTING help, she is pretty much the same color as MJ in this vid who is also dark skin but she is slightly lighter, She is clearly darkskin, watch the whole video there multiple clip with her and MJ

/thread

/thread

DJK

All Star
Daps
And this will be how Bob Marley's sons' family will look like (except Rohan and Lauryn Hill)