Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You got it right at brown,shes not dark skin. Also we are not 10-30% white,that is african dna wrongly assessed as European dna. Europeans are just black albinos,meaning we are still 100% black. The only question is how lightskin and how much albino is everyone else mixed with.

Oh dear. :mjgrin:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You got it right at brown,shes not dark skin. Also we are not 10-30% white,that is african dna wrongly assessed as European dna. Europeans are just black albinos,meaning we are still 100% black. The only question is how lightskin and how much albino is everyone else mixed with. THose DNA test are all propaganda to try to steer black people away from just seeing ourselves as black,and causing us to identify with our oppressors and other races.

Brown skin=dark skin...
If you are brown skin then you are darkskin.......
There just lighter or darker shades of brown but still darkskin.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Brown skin=dark skin...
If you are brown skin then you are darkskin.......
There just lighter or darker shades of brown but still darkskin.

Fair enough,you can be brown and not dark skin as well though. Or you can be brown to where you fall over into the dark skin category. Diana Ross is not THAT type of brown though.

Sylar

Pro
Daps
You nikkas focus on skintone waaay too much

This nikka in the above video is biracial, an actual mixed breed yet he is darker than most of you American "blacks". Some of you would call him black just cause he's golden brown :mjlol: . He acknowledged that in his videos yet some of you think that u gotta be light as drake in order to be an actual mixed breed. There are actually dark brown biracial people out there....maybe Diana Ross is one of them :yeshrug:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Those grandkids still stick out.

DvPT28GUwAA1-0-.jpg:large

Damn -- little dude on the right in the burgundy is one of her grandkids?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You got it right at brown,shes not dark skin. Also we are not 10-30% white,that is african dna wrongly assessed as European dna. Europeans are just black albinos,meaning we are still 100% black. The only question is how lightskin and how much albino is everyone else mixed with. THose DNA test are all propaganda to try to steer black people away from just seeing ourselves as black,and causing us to identify with our oppressors and "other races".

DNUytKA.gif

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
why hasn't this dude been bushed yet!? :what:

I know. Dude sounds like he has a serious agenda. Can't stand people who do the "piss down your neck and tell you it's raining" on some racial shyt.

It's all relative, but Diana Ross is not what is considered "light skinned" by most black people. Obviously.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas focus on skintone waaay too much

This nikka in the above video is biracial, an actual mixed breed yet he is darker than most of you American "blacks". Some of you would call him black just cause he's golden brown :mjlol: . He acknowledged that in his videos yet some of you think that u gotta be light as drake in order to be an actual mixed breed. There are actually dark brown biracial people out there....maybe Diana Ross is one of them :yeshrug:

:laff::laff::laff: Wtf is he mixed with? Sierra Leone and Togo?:russ:

You're one gullible mfer to believe a nikka with a perm is mixed, because he says so. Folks on the internet claim mixed with multiple races to appear more exotic.:pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most of the black women i come in contact with are Dianna Ross color more than Kelly Rowland:mjlol:
Brown/Carmel color is the default create a player skin tone of black people in america in modern day times from what I see. Who knows which way that will go in the future,but its not looking pretty at the moment:francis:.

The average AA is 80% black so imma call bullshyt on that one. Diana Ross looks nearly the same as her biracial kids. She would be inside the plantation house while the rest of the slaves toiled in the fields. And she’s be called coloured if she visited most countries in Africa. Just stop :francis: I don’t understand what you dudes get out of refusing to admit black people are dark skinned :francis: It’s like being from the ME trying to say the Israelis are how most Arabs look.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What you debated and what the actual topic is are 2 different things.
Take some comprehension classes breh, for real you sounding real slow out here. Since I know you kinda slow I'll break it down for you.

Most AA's are 10-30% white due to rape from slavery. I said this when I first joined the forum, and coli coats took the DNA test alot of them to there surprise test 15-25%
So even if the majority of AA are brown to dark skin, it is not unusual to see light skin black people who come from 2 AA parents.
My kids are all light skin and they have 2 black parents it's not uncommon. My wife is light skin and she has 2 black parents.

My wife and kids are all lighter then diana Ross who you falsely believe is light skin
I'll help you out further

In the video I posted you'll see my wife and 2 little girls those are my daughters, when people say lightskin, that's what they mean. Diana ross is not close to there skin tone any of them

Now sitting on the bench next to my wife is her oldest daughter and nephew who are both dark skin, the Male is more dark then her daughter who is Kelly rollands color " both of them are belizean fyi.
Diana ross is just a shade lighter then her oldest which not close to breinf light enough to put in her the "light skin" category.
There are different shades of light skin just like there are different shades of dark skin. And diana ross is definitely dark skin.

Diana Ross is light skin. She has a redbone type complexion. Since when is a redbone complexion NOT light skin? With that logic Beyoncé isn’t light skinned. The whole point of redbones to all color struck nikkas is they’re rare as most black women are dark skin/dark brown skinned. So how can you argue it’s common? If every single black woman was that light then they’d wouldn’t be special and would have no value to colorstruck nikkas. I’m tired. Going to bed. Shorty would be the lightest ho in any African village but she not lightskin. Okay bruh. Forget what race you belong to :mjlol: