Twitter is going in on Diana Ross's family photo

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:
Maybe she used to be, wayyy back in the day.

Today however, she looks the same complexion as her daughters now though,
17-diana-ross-tracee-ellis-ross.w330.h330.jpg

are you saying Tracee is also darkskinned?:gucci:

That's still her original skin tone, even if she bleaching she gets no credit for being lightskin if it's being generated out of a bottle

Are you really telling me micheal Jackson is lightskin or does he have a skin disease

That's like saying a mother who has implants and has big breast and her daughter has natural big breast and you niccaz see a pic with both of them and say, she must take it after her mom..the mom has implants, that's not her natural size...lol

litty

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:
people are looking at pics like this and saying "see? she's dark skinned."
61LuwiGpIrL._SX466_.jpg

nikka that photo is from 1978, we saw her the other day looking like this. she light now brehs, like lil kim and Nick minaj are both light now.

Michael-Jackson-Last-Days.jpg

:laff:

Ok I get what you are saying. But at a point she was a dark skinned person.

who the fukk cares if they breed out their black? Good riddance and god bless. Black people are never going to be extinct or someshyt so who cares

'who the fuk cares'? Oh wow

You a dumpster diving rodent :ufdup:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Okay breh, time to drop the mic, here is a vid of diana ross with NO LIGHTING help, she is pretty much the same color as MJ in this vid who is also dark skin but she is slightly lighter, She is clearly darkskin, watch the whole video there multiple clip with her and MJ

/thread

you are buggin me out with your definition of dark skin, where are you from?
nobody I know considered MJ to be dark skinned or Diana Ross for that matter, I'm not coming at you just curious if there is context behind what you define dark vs brown skinned based on your background

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
:laff:

Ok I get what you are saying. But at a point she was a dark skinned person.

'who the fuk cares'? Oh wow

You a dumpster diving rodent :ufdup:
Diana Ross 1 fukkin person. Why should anyone care. Just a bunch of blavity blacks who found they was black in college. I come from an all black country who the fukk cares if one family is bred out you nikkas crazy.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't like "Ms. Diana" because she's the OG attitudinal bedwench. I don't like what she represents, and it's no surprise that most of her offspring have little to do with black people.

On the other hand, look at muhammad ali's grandsons.

ali88.jpeg
It's a shame cause she was fine too.