Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Don't marry Houston women dawg. They're jezebels.

Edit: But in this case, I'm defending the woman. Rumors have been circulating for years that Lynn was cheating. He smashed a lot of the women there.

So.....I hope she takes everything. Nıgga mad grimey and let his pride fụck up his money.

:mjlol:

Didn’t she trap / divorce some NFL player and run around with drug dealers doing the same?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Damn.

They accomplished a lot and it's obvious that she was doing the heavy lifting and dude was a Suge Knight Impersonator.

Tacky for posting that bullshyt online though.
Lynn defended her honor

Turkey Leg Hut Co-Owner Faces Aggravated Assault Charge Following Incident at a Forthcoming Third Ward Bar​

A tipster pointed Eater in the direction of the arrest report from February 7, which alleges that Price struck a man named Davis Webster after Webster engaged in a verbal altercation with Price’s wife and Turkey Leg Hut co-owner Nakia Price at Savoy Ice House. Webster allegedly told officers he was heading to the restaurant to meet with a friend, Jabar Watson, who he said was the owner. In the police report, Webster says that he went to the as-yet-unopened restaurant under the assumption that Lynn and Nakia Price would not be on the premises.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Houston’s Turkey Leg Hut sued for nearly $1.3 million by national food distributor

Divorce & a 1.3 million lawsuit, that's going to be a wrap on the brunches next year I suspect

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The husband comes off like the kid's father from Power Book 4. The one Diamond had beef with.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
She got 4 kids with the dude. From briefly watching a grown man sip henny from the bottle and do hookah on a podcast I can tell he already been a fool.

I guess she got an upgrade lined up. :lolbron:
lol I mean he did go to jail before

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I knew they were in trouble when they did that one interview talking about their standards and breh was sippin Crown Royal straight outta the bottle. During the interview :dead:

I said yeah that brother is STRESSED beyond that damn restaurant :whoo:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Of course he is a narcissist :russell:

Classic playbook from women. When the relationship is over they have to paint themselves as the white dove and the man as a raging out of control abuser. :beli:

CYAm8AZWsAI8gVZ.jpg

Of course she will run to get the court of public opinion on her side. fukk the kids and how they feel. Go ahead and air out lies and exaggerations about their father to the whole world:francis:

Most men will not say anything and just eat it because they don’t want to
Have a public back n forth that will only hurt the children. They will get slandered to oblivion.

Some men will choose to engage and attempt to protect their image or tell their side of the story and when they do that they are gaslit and called sassy for even talking about it. SMH.
Women all call the same plays, this is nothing new unfortunately

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t know what type of arrangement these two had between them
People are freaky and nasty
Act like women aren’t just as sexual
And it’s not about taking sides and bashing a woman
But women love to air shyt out on social media
Then the full story comes out then it’s crickets
Or a Brotha like Corey doesn’t respond nor down talk Tia
And he is still considered a whole ass narcissistic cheater when nobody has any proof of that allegation
Stop letting your emotion lead momma who raised you
Influence you to write goofy shyt like this
If you ever had a real relationship with a woman(which I doubt)
Then you would understand the plays they pull when they break up with you
Even if this man was a stellar partner, his name and character would be dragged through the mud
No man ever in life with experience with women has been not lied on
Then chicks will spin the block after being ran through and chucked back to the streets on some Tyrese ex wife shyt
This guy gets it