TSC is War

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

*fills the arena*

*Mr. KG's daughter is laid out on the ramp as the druids all leave accept one....one still remains at the head of the ramp*

KG RAWSE: Why is one still staying behind. Push Man vowed to help MR. KG find her!!! What will he do...abandon his match or go help her. IS Scotch Hall involved??!!

*Pushman grabs the mic from ringside and leaves Scotch Hall leveled on the floor*

Push Man: WHO ARE YOU!!!!???? REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!
:birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
* @Hollywood Hogan casually strolls out behind the druid capped in a long black robe*

KG RAWSE: Carful HOLLYWOOD!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!.....WHATS GOING ON HERE!!??!

*Hollywood slowly walks up to the man in the robe and pulls the hoodie off*

MR. KG: ITS ME @The Push Man !!!!!

KG RAWSE: AWWWWLLLLLSONFAAAAABETCHH!!!!!

Starclout: WHAT!?

Mr. KG: ITS ME THE PUSH MAN!!!! IT WAS ME!!!!!! ALLLLLLL ALLLLOONNNGGGG PUUSHHHH MANN!!!!!!! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT!!!!!!! HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!!!!!!!!!!
:bryan:

* @g-ice @YoungCJ @Keith Harrow @Tumblr @Hollywood Hogan @krackdagawd @SwiggyCabrera24 @TrueEpic08 @3Rivers all walk out and stand behind Mr. KG *

Mr. KG: The TSC Corporate Monastery is now....running...off of a HIGHER POWER!!!!! :shaq:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Yes @The Push Man a severe beating is in due season. As a matter of fact, look behind you. :shaq:

*Scotch Hall clubs Push Man from behind and stomps a mudhole in him*

Mr. KG: Push Man I had to teach you a lesson you would never, ever forget!!!!!! @CM Punk let this be a lesson to you out of all......this poor chap didn't even cross the boss and he got snuffed!!! So you just wait for tonight because if you thought this was a surprise I have two more surprises for you tonight!!!!!

Not 1..

TWO SURPRISES!!!! *drops the mic and does the thousand dollar power strut with the squad to the back*

Daps
This fukker dragged my ass to The Coliseum and back for that beating :why:

...and TSC just sat back there and watched, hey @Hoss where you at? Where you at @Beautiful Bobby Eatin ? Ya'll just gonna let this happen:damn:

If that's how it is, that's how it is
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnkbJ-H4r5k][HD] The Protomen - The Stand (Man or Machine) - YouTube[/ame]

I guess there are no heroes left in TSC.
So be it, I ain't looking for a hero, from now on I'm looking for one thing.

Revenge:demonic:

the Rock

WWE Champion
Daps
Reppin
The Isle of Greatness
rockent1i2ajy.gif

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
This fukker dragged my ass to The Coliseum and back for that beating :why:

...and TSC just sat back there and watched, hey @Hoss where you at? Where you at @Beautiful Bobby Eatin ? Ya'll just gonna let this happen:damn:

If that's how it is, that's how it is
[HD] The Protomen - The Stand (Man or Machine) - YouTube

I guess there are no heroes left in TSC.
So be it, I ain't looking for a hero, from now on I'm looking for one thing.

Revenge:demonic:

Hey......YO!

You gotta get through @Humble (Not) Mike Tyson, chico

the Rock

WWE Champion
Daps
Reppin
The Isle of Greatness

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK.........TO THE TSC

The Rock...the Peep....excuse the Rock, the Corporate Champ says he is back to do the thing that the Rock does best. and that is to Layeth The Smacketh Down on all your Roooooody Poo Candy Asses.

Their is an appearant lack of class and RESPECT going around here lately...Respect for the man that created ALL OF THIS...Well the Rock says those days are over
@CM Punk You have 2 things coming to you. 1 is the Rock's size 15 boot str8 up your ass...and 2 A rock bottom jabroni

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
*grabs mic*

I've been thinking long and hard tonight about this match with @TrueEpic08 & @3Rivers and well, I've been begging for weeks for another shot Epic. However, this is NOT a 1 on 1 contest. Which means, I'm gonna have to put my personal differences with Epic aside on this one. Otherwise, I'm liable to fukk around and cost #TSC these titles. I only have 1 goal tonight, to make sure that #TSCCM does not gain ownership of another TSC Championship. As always with these scumbags, you gotta worry about outside interference from their buddies. So, I say, let there be no sneak attacks. Let's make this a lumberjack match. #TSCCM surrounds one half of the ring, and those who have chosen to stick with #TSC surround the other half of the ring. At the end of the night, we will show a chink in #TSCCM's armor and we will walk out as champions.