TSC is War

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
So many people to choose from... Maybe I should go with @Wcthesecret? :mjpls: Maybe @DaylitoJames? Maybe @Hoss? Well not Hoss idk the number to the batcave and im sure he has his own plans.

Well since we dont have a useless app to let you the people choose for me, I guess its up to me.

Well really, theres only one man who can bring the sheer ruckus for this type of situation. A legend among men. My partner will be....

STONE COLD STEVE AUTISM!!!

Good choice breh. You're gonna need to open up a can o' whoopass.

I'll be around to watch your back. Trusty crowbar in hand, of course.

As for @We Ready and @jdashmaj, you gotta know you're dealin' with the future world champ here, right? It's @Beautiful Bobby Eatin, brehs.

You ain't playin' checkers no more. It's chess now. :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
20121008_raw_punk_vkm.jpg

'll have something to say.......... later tonight.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't believe you're essentially giving the fans a special free-view of my PPV match with @TrueEpic08. :whew:

Can I trust @Kostibros, though? :ponder:

#TSCCanada hasn't really made their presence known in the Gentleverse yet but, I know they're just waiting for the right moment to strike. :unsure:

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't believe you're essentially giving the fans a special free-view of my PPV match with @TrueEpic08. :whew:

Can I trust @Kostibros, though? :ponder:

#TSCCanada hasn't really made their presence known in the Gentleverse yet but, I know they're just waiting for the right moment to strike. :unsure:

You're just going to have to hope that winning those titles gets my name out there more than turning on you does :cena:

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all not going to know what hit you once I finally get out of development.

tumblr_moyeo0DZrx1sxrbo4o1_400.jpg

You best bo-lieve that. :ufdup:

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll tell you what Punk..... TSC Champions Series has been temporarily postponed. We'll be having an emergency episode of TSC is WAR. Why? Because anything can happen in the Gentleverse. Two things that will happen.... I will be signing your new contract. There will also be a main event.....

That main event will be..... Punk vs. Mr. KG!!!!!!

Let me tell you something, Phil. If you lose, that little contract I sign....it wont really matter. You will learn not to cross the boss. :smugfavre:

Because if you lose, Phillip......

YOU"REEEEEEEEE FIRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WWE Raw - Vince McMahon says You're Fired to Donald Trump - YouTube

CM-Punk-Vince-Mcmahon_crop_340x234.png

Let me tell you something Mr. :flabbynsick:

You want to punish people for earning their title shots and making sure they don't get screwed? Guys like Bobby Eaton, guys like Riley Escobar? You will apologize to me, for them. Because they can't be here right now and they can't stand up to you and they can't let their voice be heard. I am CM Punk, I am the voice of the voiceless and you will apologize, and You WILL like it!

I mean, You're a Kind Gentleman, gentleman. Should we be gentlemen or should you apologize?

KG, sign the contract, apologize and spare the TSC and any further embarrassment. Because if you don't, after I defeat you and then Krack, I will leave TSC with the TSC Heavyweight Title.

You know what the problem is KG? You don't give a damn what the people want. My problem is that I care too much. Am I a bad guy? YES. But right now, I want to hear an APOLOGY.

Apologize to me for threatening me. Apologize for getting in the way and trying to screw me out of my well earned main event title match.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
well maybe when you can put on a 4 star minimum match with the likes of @Squirtle, @Scott Summers or my dude @StarClout then maybe i'll even fathom coming through to TSC night Heat to show you the ropes:smugdraper:

chalk up another W to yr list cause I won't even bother coming back in here til the last 10 minutes of the show:takedat:

I'm ready. :smugbiden:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

You want to punish people for earning their title shots and making sure they don't get screwed? Guys like Bobby Eaton, guys like Riley Escobar? You will apologize to me, for them. Because they can't be here right now and they can't stand up to you and they can't let their voice be heard. I am CM Punk, I am the voice of the voiceless and you will apologize, and You WILL like it!

I mean, You're a Kind Gentleman, gentleman. Should we be gentlemen or should you apologize?

KG, sign the contract, apologize and spare the TSC and any further embarrassment. Because if you don't, after I defeat you and then Krack, I will leave TSC with the TSC Heavyweight Title.

You know what the problem is KG? You don't give a damn what the people want. My problem is that I care too much. Am I a bad guy? YES. But right now, I want to hear an APOLOGY.

Apologize to me for threatening me. Apologize for getting in the way and trying to screw me out of my well earned main event title match.

Lemme tell you something, Phillip. In this world...it don't mean a thing if you aint got the brass rings.

You sit here, you talk about these fans not caring Phillip. Let me tell you something. I was building an empire when you were slamming the trailor park door shut after arguments over the last scoop of green bean casserole.

Tomorrow...... on Thursday Night TSC is WAR you're DONE. I hope the Ligginsverse has some room, friend. Because you'll be jobbing out in piss cage matches in El Paso when I throw you in the bushes. :OutofShapeActor:

The Undertaker

The Deadman
Daps
Reppin
Death Valley

Lemme tell you something, Phillip. In this world...it don't mean a thing if you aint got the brass rings.

You sit here, you talk about these fans not caring Phillip. Let me tell you something. I was building an empire when you were slamming the trailor park door shut after arguments over the last scoop of green bean casserole.

Tomorrow...... on Thursday Night TSC is WAR you're DONE. I hope the Ligginsverse has some room, friend. Because you'll be jobbing out in piss cage matches in El Paso when I throw you in the bushes. :OutofShapeActor:
the-undertaker-gif-o.gif

Punk we have unfinished business, and I will be in Mr. KG's corner tonight.....Now Rest In Peace

tumblr_mpkt0ixZlE1sxidjdo1_400.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
KG RAWSE: Well ladies and gentleman welcome to TSC is WAR!!! Were at TSC Arena and the crowd is going insane!!! We'll be opening the show up with a real slobber donkey ho down!!!!

Announcer: Our first match tonight will feature a representative of TSCCM and one from TSC

Coming to the ring first.....representing TSCCM Tu.....

*Mr. KG's music hits the arena*

KG Rawse: ITs MR. KG!!! Whats he doing here we're supposed to be having a match between Tumblr and K-Apps!!! He's doing the thousand dollar strut but he doesn't look at all pleased.

Mr. KG: Ladies and gentleman it appears that my daughter @Ricki Lake Hoe can't be found. I think #TSCCM may have had something to do with it. :to:

@Tumblr isn't here tonight anyway, he said he wasn't fighting anybody no matter what. So I need @K-Apps and a few of the other TSC guys to help me. I know i'm not the nicest boss, but I will reward anybody who helps me tonight :to: