TSC is War

Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Me and @jdashmaj reject this opportunity to fight for these titles. Give another team an opportunity and we will fight the winner of that match and earn our belts the old fashioned way.

We don't want any favors from your corporation.

You dont like favors huh? How about this? You bring your ass, your partner brings his ass and since I dont have a match ill come down and ill bring a partner of my own and we can fight for the chance to whoop some TSCCM ass later in the show. So how about it? Put up or gun up. Either way, youre gonna shut up. See you at the network television show, bro.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You dont like favors huh? How about this? You bring your ass, your partner brings his ass and since I dont have a match ill come down and ill bring a partner of my own and we can fight for the chance to whoop some TSCCM ass later in the show. So how about it? Put up or gun up. Either way, youre gonna shut up. See you at the network television show, bro.

You head on down to the ring. We'll be there if we don't have anything else going on.

You will not be a priority. :ld:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Me and @jdashmaj reject this opportunity to fight for these titles. Give another team an opportunity and we will fight the winner of that match and earn our belts the old fashioned way.

We don't want any favors from your corporation.

Mr. Gentleman: Okay tough guy.....that's how you want it? Fair enough.

How about this..... You and @jdashmaj vs. @Beautiful Bobby Eatin and a partner his choosing tonight in a backstage brawl....NO HOLDS BARRED.

@firemanBk and @Kostibros Get your gear ready. If you have any beef with each other, settle in the lockerroom because yall are tag teamed up to fight for the titles tonight. :OutofShapeActor:

@Evil Genius Swizzy You can be in the battle royal at TSC Champions Series.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
It's time for the Urine Nation to expand it's territory. :demonic:

Is Liggins leaving #TSCCM and going into a Bray Wyat psycho tangent and forming The Liggins Family... :lupe:

IS Ligginsverse challenging Gentleverse.....will we see the Goode vs. @StatUS dream match the fans have been craving for? :wow:

Anything can happen in the TSCverse. :wow:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
@Evil Genius Swizzy You can be in the battle royal at TSC Champions Series.

Im ready
tumblr_lxr1aisj6n1rn95k2o1_500.gif

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
#ViaSatellite
@K-Apps isn't worth worth my appearance nor do I think I should be in such low level matches with some cat who drives 500 miles in a van with @WatergunTalk, @Humble (Not) Mike Tyson and @Wcthesecret

i'll see you at the ppv:smugcena:
After viewing that promo from the Colitron:
tumblr_lqlfolldbK1qmedp1o1_500.gif

@Tumblr, I may not be primetime main event status here in TSC, but I will climb the ranks to the top of the mountain, starting with you :ohwordcowher:. I may be not ramble, may not be the most creative, or may not be a part of a powerful stable, but I know I have the heart and determination to beat you :myman:. And at TSC Is War, I will get the job because K-Apps will be dapped up :obama:

Theme hits:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3KG4rmgNo"]WCW Brad Armstrong Theme - YouTube[/ame]
UUc6a.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
After viewing that promo from the Colitron:
tumblr_lqlfolldbK1qmedp1o1_500.gif

@Tumblr, I may not be primetime main event status here in TSC, but I will climb the ranks to the top of the mountain, starting with you :ohwordcowher:. I may be not ramble, may not be the most creative, or may not be a part of a powerful stable, but I know I have the heart and determination to beat you :myman:. And at TSC Is War, I will get the job because K-Apps will be dapped up :obama:

Theme hits:
WCW Brad Armstrong Theme - YouTube
UUc6a.gif

well maybe when you can put on a 4 star minimum match with the likes of @Squirtle, @Scott Summers or my dude @StarClout then maybe i'll even fathom coming through to TSC night Heat to show you the ropes:smugdraper:

chalk up another W to yr list cause I won't even bother coming back in here til the last 10 minutes of the show:takedat:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
well maybe when you can put on a 4 star minimum match with the likes of @Squirtle, @Scott Summers or my dude @StarClout then maybe i'll even fathom coming through to TSC night Heat to show you the ropes:smugdraper:

chalk up another W to yr list cause I won't even bother coming back in here til the last 10 minutes of the show:takedat:

tumblr_lo77oiI39G1qhtzooo1_500.gif

Well if I can't face you on TSC Is War, it looks like might have go to north of the border and fight you in your own backyard, drag you back into the building, and finish you off there in the middle of the ring. There no way you are weaseling your way out of this match and don't even think about pulling any Brian Pillman gun tricks out :hall:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So many people to choose from... Maybe I should go with @Wcthesecret? :mjpls: Maybe @DaylitoJames? Maybe @Hoss? Well not Hoss idk the number to the batcave and im sure he has his own plans.

Well since we dont have a useless app to let you the people choose for me, I guess its up to me.

Well really, theres only one man who can bring the sheer ruckus for this type of situation. A legend among men. My partner will be....

STONE COLD STEVE AUTISM!!!

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
tumblr_lo77oiI39G1qhtzooo1_500.gif

Well if I can't face you on TSC Is War, it looks like might have go to north of the border and fight you in your own backyard, drag you back into the building, and finish you off there in the middle of the ring. There no way you are weaseling your way out of this match and don't even think about pulling any Brian Pillman gun tricks out :hall:

K-Apps 3:16 may meet Tumblr Glock 44 :lupe: