*Edgier for ratings purposes TSC War Zone Hour Two starts*

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmExh52ziRI[/ame]

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes @The Push Man a severe beating is in due season. As a matter of fact, look behind you. :shaq:

*Scotch Hall clubs Push Man from behind and stomps a mudhole in him*

Mr. KG: Push Man I had to teach you a lesson you would never, ever forget!!!!!! @CM Punk let this be a lesson to you out of all......this poor chap didn't even cross the boss and he got snuffed!!! So you just wait for tonight because if you thought this was a surprise I have two more surprises for you tonight!!!!!

Not 1..

TWO SURPRISES!!!! *drops the mic and does the thousand dollar power strut with the squad to the back*

:krs:

:stopitslime:

Cm-Punkc.png

Is this supposed to intimidate me? You surround yourself with a contingent of drug abusing sociopaths and that's supposed to intimidate me? You hire a disney actor that can't headline his own movie without flopping and that is supposed to intimidate me?

Let's face facts, KG. This isn't about you. You are an obstacle, a smokescreen. The truth is, your new group, this so called corporate ministry or whatever you call it this week is bullshyt.

You and this group is a smokescreen for Krack. That's right. You think you can pull the wool over my eyes and the eyes of the people. This is all for one purpose and one purpose only, to protect YOUR champion, Krack. He's never faced anyone who was a real threat to take the TSC Heavyweight Title. He's been your champion, your face of this verse, your meal ticket.

Ever since I spoke my mind and said that after I defeat Krack I would be leaving with the TSC Heavyweight Title you have put up your obstacles, your smokescreens, your trivial nonsense to stop one thing and one thing only. To stop me from leaving TSC with the TSC Heavyweight Championship.

Make no mistake, KG. Tonight, I will DEFEAT you. And after you lay down, Krack will be next to go and then you can kiss your TSC Heavyweight Title goodbye, Kiss the best in the world goodbye. You can watch me in my first title defense @ fighthype.

Oh and by the way, you seem to forget who you are dealing with. You say you have one more surprise for me tonight? I got one for you and you won't see it coming.

ses.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

DING DING DING

Ladies and Gentleman...we now have the match that will decide the new and first TSC Tag Team Champions.

Representing TSC!!!!!! @firemanBk and @Kostibros !!!!!!! with their four TSC lumberjacks @puppetmaster @StatUS @Hoss and @K-Apps

KG RAWSE: I'm sure K-Apps is looking for some payback tonight....might be a war outside of the match!! This team of firemanBk and Kostibros has to win this....we NEED THIS!!!!

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Representing TSC!!!!!! @firemanBk and @Kostibros !!!!!!! with their four TSC lumberjacks @puppetmaster @StatUS @Hoss and K-Apps

KG RAWSE: I'm sure K-Apps is looking for some payback tonight....might be a war outside of the match!! This team of firemanBk and Kostibros has to win this....we NEED THIS!!!!

horsemen_videoframe6626.jpg

-P-

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

DING DING DING

Ladies and Gentleman...we now have the match that will decide the new and first TSC Tag Team Champions.

Representing TSC!!!!!! @firemanBk and @Kostibros !!!!!!! with their four TSC lumberjacks @puppetmaster @StatUS @Hoss and @K-Apps

NWA-WCW Theme - The Great Muta 1989 - Full Song!! - YouTube

*Leans against guard rail not caring what happens*

Daps
Nice to see the lads out there as lumberjacks supporting their fellow TSC brehs when the call went out.
I mean there's no way this bunch would just leave someone out there on their own when they needed 'em the most, is there? :comeon:

the Rock

WWE Champion
Daps
Reppin
The Isle of Greatness
:krs:

:stopitslime:

Cm-Punkc.png

Is this supposed to intimidate me? You surround yourself with a contingent of drug abusing sociopaths and that's supposed to intimidate me? You hire a disney actor that can't headline his own movie without flopping and that is supposed to intimidate me?

Let's face facts, KG. This isn't about you. You are an obstacle, a smokescreen. The truth is, your new group, this so called corporate ministry or whatever you call it this week is bullshyt.

You and this group is a smokescreen for Krack. That's right. You think you can pull the wool over my eyes and the eyes of the people. This is all for one purpose and one purpose only, to protect YOUR champion, Krack. He's never faced anyone who was a real threat to take the TSC Heavyweight Title. He's been your champion, your face of this verse, your meal ticket.

Ever since I spoke my mind and said that after I defeat Krack I would be leaving with the TSC Heavyweight Title you have put up your obstacles, your smokescreens, your trivial nonsense to stop one thing and one thing only. To stop me from leaving TSC with the TSC Heavyweight Championship.

Make no mistake, KG. Tonight, I will DEFEAT you. And after you lay down, Krack will be next to go and then you can kiss your TSC Heavyweight Title goodbye, Kiss the best in the world goodbye. You can watch me in my first title defense @ fighthype.

Oh and by the way, you seem to forget who you are dealing with. You say you have one more surprise for me tonight? I got one for you and you won't see it coming.

ses.jpg

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
...and TSC just sat back there and watched, hey @Hoss where you at? Where you at @Beautiful Bobby Eatin ? Ya'll just gonna let this happen:damn:

I don't know what to say, @The Push Man, I'm sorry breh. I shoulda been there.

I can only assume bookerman KG's script had me off spraypaintin' my crowbar somewhere, or maybe I got a beatdown backstage so I couldn't do my run-in. :yeshrug:

We'll see 'em at the PPV, breh. :arn:

Daps
I don't know what to say, @The Push Man, I'm sorry breh. I shoulda been there.

I can only assume bookerman KG's script had me off spraypaintin' my crowbar somewhere, or maybe I got a beatdown backstage so I couldn't do my run-in. :yeshrug:

We'll see 'em at the PPV, breh. :arn:

You know what, you're right. I'll 'see' 'em at the ppv.

And I'll 'see' you and the rest of TSC at the ppv too.

aj.png