TSC is War

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
:birdman: *waits for @Tumblr to arrive in the parking lot Roddy Piper style. Guarantees he will fight Tumblr whether it's inside or outside the ring. Tumblr's arrival will see this happen to him:
goldust-piper-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
KG Rawse: Insane announcement from Mr. KG about this abduction!!!! We'll hopefully get to the bottom of this but right now it looks like @K-Apps going insane and more worried about why @Tumblr hasn't showed up for the match.

*K-Apps walks back stage with a metal bat he found near the entrance and begins hunting for Tumblr*

*K-Apps heads toward the TSCCM dressing room*

*K-Apps kicks down the door only to find the dressing room is empty*

*Suddenly @SwiggyCabrera24 and @Tumblr begin to stomp out K-Apps in a surprise ambush*

KG RAWSE: IT was a planned ambush all this time!!!!!

* @krackdagawd slowly walks up holding the TSC World Title and smiles as beatdown takes place*

* @Scotch Hall laughs and tells them that's enough*

*TSCCM strolls away and K-Apps is left laid out on the floor*

KG RAWSE: THUGS I TELL YA!!!!!!! RUTHLESS HOOLIGANS!!!!!

Daps
@Scotch Hall
I want you to know something you Tony Montana wannabe piece of shyt. When you stumble out from behind that curtain tonight and the crowd looks at you with a mixture of pity and revulsion, wondering if you're doing the spooky fingers or you just have a bad case of the shakes, I want you to know that I won't have a damn bit of sympy for you. You brought this on yourself you cirrhosis ridden dirtbag. I'm gonna straight for your liver you yellow skinned fukk.

And when I'm done with you I'm gonna stick around and I'm gonna make sure that @Beautiful Bobby Eatin and his partner aren't the victims of yet another sneak attack.

Because I'm damn sick and tired of this shyt, I'm not gonna be the fall guy anymore and I'm going to let any of TSC be victims anymore. TSC is War will be remembered as the night The Push Man started to push back :birdman:

Now if you'll excuse me, I believe @Kind Gentleman has misplaced his daughter so I've got something to keep me busy before my match tonight.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Now if you'll excuse me, I believe @Kind Gentleman has misplaced his daughter so I've got something to keep me busy before my match tonight.

These TSCCM scoundrels will pay for this. Somebody might have to get fired. TSC will stand up to TSCCM and we will topple these lowbrow scavengers. :daheel:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
KG Rawse: Lets get serious here. This here is the true main event....this rivalry is taking quite a turn tonight as these two chiseled will drop it like its hot in bodybuilder thongs.....the pose off now begins. :wow:

* @SwiggyCabrera24 and @The Great One walk on the stage with every inch of them honey glazed in bodybuilder oils*

KG Rawse: Tonight folks the winner will be decided by a brand new TSC APP!!!!! The Hoochie Meter!!! The man who gets the highest rating from the hoochie meter which measures the yells and body heat from the females in the arena will be named the winner and get a MAJOR ego boost going into the Champions Series!!!

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
@Scotch Hall
I want you to know something you Tony Montana wannabe piece of shyt. When you stumble out from behind that curtain tonight and the crowd looks at you with a mixture of pity and revulsion, wondering if you're doing the spooky fingers or you just have a bad case of the shakes, I want you to know that I won't have a damn bit of sympy for you. You brought this on yourself you cirrhosis ridden dirtbag. I'm gonna straight for your liver you yellow skinned fukk.

And when I'm done with you I'm gonna stick around and I'm gonna make sure that @Beautiful Bobby Eatin and his partner aren't the victims of yet another sneak attack.

Because I'm damn sick and tired of this shyt, I'm not gonna be the fall guy anymore and I'm going to let any of TSC be victims anymore. TSC is War will be remembered as the night The Push Man started to push back :birdman:

tumblr_mjgoo9CIFs1qk6omfo2_250.gif

Hey YO! Big MAN!

bring up my past, chico
but before tsc...... yours was spent sitting in an alley, mang

ha

I ? a tony mantana impersonator ?
if anything that mang, stole the style from everyone in Miami,chico

learn before....... you open your mouth

I run the show
where is billionaire @MightyHealthy, that man can't even get in the building
push mang you know me, you know what I'm capable of

tumblr_mhm138FrRD1r270ozo2_250.gif

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
These TSCCM scoundrels will pay for this. Somebody might have to get fired. TSC will stand up to TSCCM and we will topple these lowbrow scavengers. :daheel:

*Watches outrage on monitor, belts in hand*

*Looks directly into camera, smirking*

Whatever makes you feel better at night, boss man.

All I've got to say to @firemanBk and @Kostibros is this:

Don't even think of making it to Champions Series. @3Rivers and I aren't just going to take the TSC Tag Team titles tonight, we're taking your livelihoods with us as well. As has been blatantly demonstrated tonight, you never have and never will get the drop on any of us, so what makes you think that you can defeat two of the ORIGINATORS of TSCCM? Is it recklessness? is it insanity? Or are you really just that suicidal?

I truly hope it's the third one, to be honest. *smirks* Because assisted suicide gives me all of the warmth of doing a good deed with all of the maliciousness that comes with putting a man in traction.

Stand down for your own safety. Otherwise, you're not going to make it. I'll make damn sure of that.

#TSCCM

tumblr_ly627ddu2J1rn9hszo1_400.jpg

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
*Swiggy does the most muscular pose*

KG RAWSE: lets see here folks....Swiggy got a 8.9/10 on the hoochie meter!!!!!

*The Great One does a headstand split flex*

KG Rawse: look here The great one scored a 9.2 on the hoochie meter!!!! it looks like TGO won!!!!!!

*swiggy shoves TGO out of anger*

*TGO punches Swiggy and a brawl breaks out*

*Refs run out and struggles to separate the two*

KG Rawse: somebody could get hurt!!!!!!!! CUT IT OUT YAWL!!!!!!!!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
*camera cuts to backstage*

* Mr. KG sits with face buried in hands*

*Tells @The Push Man to go wrestle his match and stay focused on beating @Scotch Hall *

Announcer ....ladies and gentlemen the following match is a 1 fall with no time limit.

Announcing first....representing TSCCM.....SCOTCH HALL!!!!!!!!!!

KG Rawse: powerful stuff folks. look at the machismo on scotch hall :wow:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Next up.....representing TSC!!!!! The Push Man!!!!

KG Rawse: This man, the push man has made a name for himself in TSC. Who would've thought he'd be the top mid-carder so early on in his Gentleverse career. :wow:

DING DING DING

*Scotch and Push Man lock up*

*Scotch overpowers Push Man and throws a toothpick in his face*

*crowd pops*

KG RAWSE: Such a lack of respect!!!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
*Push Man smirks off the insult, picks up the toothpick and throws it back at Scotch Hall*

*Scotch Hall oversells and goes into a heel rage.....charges at the smaller yet quicker Push Man*

*Push Man ducks, and delivers a strike*

*Scotch Hall swings wildly at Push Man...Push Man ducks and lands another clean shot*

*Scotch Hall attempts a short arm clothes line but Push man rolls under it*

*Push Man delivers a stiff drop kick and send Scotch Hall over the top ropes*

*crowd pops*

*SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS GO DIM AND RED*

KG RAWSE: Whats going on here!!!! Wait that's MR. KG's daughter!!!! she's being rolled out by druids!!!!!

* @Ricki Lake Hoe is tied down to a wooden plank and rolled out to the ring with chamber music playing in the background*