TSC Evaluation #120: The Rock

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
HBK is my all time fave, but I think it says something when there are a ton of HBK-lites (and has been for years), but no Rock-lites. You can run off an endless list of guys who’ve [successfully and unsuccessfully] lifted from HBK. Since 1997, there’s literally two “Rock-lites”, Sonny Siaki (who sucked), and [15 years later] Eli Drake, whose good in his own right, but clearly not the Rock. That’s a testament to how great the Rock was, that you couldn’t try to be him without coming across as a clear knockoff.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In my mind I know he's a 10 but I think deeper than that and he could easily be an 8 or a 9. Not the greatest in ring, god awful with the sharpshooter, last few returns weren't too great, his catchphrases and slogans on the mic didn't carry over in his returns.

But.... it's The Rock. He's done so much for wrestling without any praise for it. His highs are so high for such a short peak career. And I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about him from any shoot or any behind the scene story, he's just a good ass human being. You see it in his IG, that's just how he is.

I can't give him an 8.
pXdWa.png

And once again, he got the No nikkas treatment. S/o to 3Rivers.

cQeghpU.gif

Daps
Reppin
LDN

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Never understood this homosexual fantasization with shawn michaels. Great in the ring but his character was goofy as shyt until the DX run in 1997/1998 lets be honest. You clowns were really feelin that sexy boy shyt before? :scust:

His face run bombed when he was champion, he has not got a memorable promo, and dudes passed him in stardom in a shorter time

And im not a kliq hater (massive MASSIVE hunter hearst helmsley fan) but he is not seeing the Rock in any shape or form

Its all about entertainment and Rock entertained me both in the ring and on the mic alot lot more than HBK ever did

HBK homosexual fantasies but you have no problem giving a 10 to a man who routinely talked about shoving things up men's asses, played a homosexual in a movie, and said the highlight of his career was kissing another man, just saying :yeshrug: