TSC Evaluation #120: The Rock

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I made a thread about that Rock/Hall match awhile back. Such an entertaining match despite it maybe only being 7 minutes or so. A ton of fukkery during and after. Wish Hall was sober around that time, cause him and Rock could’ve had an amazing lengthy feud.

The Rock & Sock Connection vs Evolution from WM XX is one of my favorite matches in general. It was just 5 guys going out there and having a blast. Very entertaining match. You could tell each one of them were having a ton of fun, and the crowd ate it up the whole way through.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I made a thread about that Rock/Hall match awhile back. Such an entertaining match despite it maybe only being 7 minutes or so. A ton of fukkery during and after. Wish Hall was sober around that time, cause him and Rock could’ve had an amazing lengthy feud.

The Rock & Sock Connection vs Evolution from WM XX is one of my favorite matches in general. It was just 5 guys going out there and having a blast. Very entertaining match. You could tell each one of them were having a ton of fun, and the crowd ate it up the whole way through.
he had a couple fun TV matches with guys that you could tell if he was full time they could have had a great feud/ppv. especially in 2002. Flair, Eddie, I think the match with RVD might have been 2001.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Well if R=G can give HBGOAT a 4 I guess I can give the Rock a 3 for being an inferior talent. It's professional wrestling, not professional talking, can't think of a match we're the Rock carried an opponent. He was John Cena before John Cena. He couldn't carry anyone but put him in with a good talent he could hold his own and not screw up, like Cena and we routinely say on here that Cena ruined the industry, and Rock was Cena before Cena came around so I think a 3 is fair.
oNH8b0m.png