TSC Evaluation #120: The Rock

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Well if R=G can give HBGOAT a 4 I guess I can give the Rock a 3 for being an inferior talent. It's professional wrestling, not professional talking, can't think of a match we're the Rock carried an opponent. He was John Cena before John Cena. He couldn't carry anyone but put him in with a good talent he could hold his own and not screw up, like Cena and we routinely say on here that Cena ruined the industry, and Rock was Cena before Cena came around so I think a 3 is fair.
You're on the list

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I gave him a 9. Should be 9.5 , promos unmatched . Charisma off the chain. Could brawl with the best . He is just no HBGOAT. If anyone got shyt to say I could give him a 1 and lower his score like certain KLIQ haters did to Shawn.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I gave him a 9. Should be 9.5 , promos unmatched . Charisma off the chain. Could brawl with the best . He is just no HBGOAT. If anyone got shyt to say I could give him a 1 and lower his score like certain KLIQ haters did to Shawn.

nikka you sound like you’re 7 years old coming out with that shyt

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wow coming from one of the most biased posters in TSC.

You're more biased than anyone on here. :mjlol:

You're out here giving The Rock a 1 for petty reasons that have nothing to do with The Rock. You were throwing tantrums because people wouldn't give Shawn Michaels a 10. You have an unhealthy obsession with Shawn Michaels.
full

full

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You're more biased than anyone on here. :mjlol:

You're out here giving The Rock a 1 for petty reasons that have nothing to do with The Rock. You were throwing tantrums because people wouldn't give Shawn Michaels a 10. You have an unhealthy obsession with Shawn Michaels.
full

full

I can respect everyone's opinion but it's hilarious when anybody shyts on Rock's in ring ability then religiously props up Michaels on the mic. I'd watch a million Rock matches before I sit through the vast majority of Michaels promos.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is a GREAT observation and nothing but facts.
You've heard Charlotte in interviews..she wants to be the female Rock. She dont give damn about that silly ass Michaels goofiness about being some hailed worker. She wants to be the top character..bigger than the industry and be a record breaker.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
You've heard Charlotte in interviews..she wants to be the female Rock. She dont give damn about that silly ass Michaels goofiness about being some hailed worker. She wants to be the top character..bigger than the industry and be a record breaker.
She can pull it off too and it could be the new Rock (Charlotte) vs. Austin (Becky) :blessed: