TSC Evaluation #120: The Rock

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Well if R=G can give HBGOAT a 4 I guess I can give the Rock a 3 for being an inferior talent. It's professional wrestling, not professional talking, can't think of a match we're the Rock carried an opponent. He was John Cena before John Cena. He couldn't carry anyone but put him in with a good talent he could hold his own and not screw up, like Cena and we routinely say on here that Cena ruined the industry, and Rock was Cena before Cena came around so I think a 3 is fair.
I agree with you. He was an inferior talent. He was no complete package like Eddie.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Here’s how great the rock was. In between headlining wrestlemania 15 against Steve Austin and winning the 2000 royal rumble, he entered a feud where the blowoff match was built around the stipulation of slamming your opponent into a pile of dog shyt. He also entered into a feud where the loser had to kiss an old woman’s ass. He was so great that neither of these feuds did him any harm.

That feud also gave us this.
giphy.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've heard Charlotte in interviews..she wants to be the female Rock. She dont give damn about that silly ass Michaels goofiness about being some hailed worker. She wants to be the top character..bigger than the industry and be a record breaker.

Brother the “great worker” thing is just a consolation prize for guys who can’t draw.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you. He was an inferior talent. He was no complete package like Eddie.

As a proud member of The KLIQ, I will rate Rock fair. He is a legend. Bigger than Hogan in my eyes. He is a 10. Austin is not.

He's an inferior talent that you rated a 10 a month and a half ago, then a 9 in this thread :dead:

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood this homosexual fantasization with shawn michaels. Great in the ring but his character was goofy as shyt until the DX run in 1997/1998 lets be honest. You clowns were really feelin that sexy boy shyt before? :scust:

His face run bombed when he was champion, he has not got a memorable promo, and dudes passed him in stardom in a shorter time

And im not a kliq hater (massive MASSIVE hunter hearst helmsley fan) but he is not seeing the Rock in any shape or form

Its all about entertainment and Rock entertained me both in the ring and on the mic alot lot more than HBK ever did

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Never understood this homosexual fantasization with shawn michaels. Great in the ring but his character was goofy as shyt until the DX run in 1997/1998 lets be honest. You clowns were really feelin that sexy boy shyt before? :scust:

His face run bombed when he was champion, he has not got a memorable promo, and dudes passed him in stardom in a shorter time

And im not a kliq hater (massive MASSIVE hunter hearst helmsley fan) but he is not seeing the Rock in any shape or form

Its all about entertainment and Rock entertained me both in the ring and on the mic alot lot more than HBK ever did

This thread is about Rocky, not the Goat. Rocky is one of the greatest of all time. The only people who compare the two are KLIQ haters..
you say no memorable promos but leave off his Montréal promo where he had the crowd ready to riot. You don’t give credit to his blue tights face run where he worked with pure crap and made those dudes look great.