TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a THREAD

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
All the times he called Jason Schrier a liar and tried spreading info about him being full of shyt. He's putting that man's life in danger :merchant:. Called Mark Cerny a liar too not too long ago.:merchant: That man probably has a family he's taken care of.

Guys be nice to Phil Spencer, wouldn't want millions of gamers to post this on Twitter.
200.gif

I'm serious, I'm done going back and forth with these lunatics masquerading as cordial conversationalists.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All the times he called Jason Schrier a liar and tried spreading info about him being full of shyt. He's putting that man's life in danger :merchant:. Called Mark Cerny a liar too not too long ago.:merchant: That man probably has a family he's taken care of.

Guys be nice to Phil Spencer, wouldn't want millions of gamers to post this on Twitter.
200.gif

I'm serious, I'm done going back and forth with these lunatics masquerading as cordial conversationalists.
I NEVER not once called that guy a liar.

here you are making up lies again.

You should be ashamed of yourself foreal:smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even the kotaku journalist dude is doing the same thing. He was reporting how the PS5 was more powerful all this time, now it’s not, so he coppin please looking for any angle “close the gap” and not make himself look full of shyt, but all he’s done is make himself look more full of shyt :mjlol:
"I never called him a liar :smh:"
But you accusing him of being full of shyt aka a liar.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said he admitted it himself.

All of his “reporting” on next gen has been from “anonymous devs”

He looks like he was full of shyt when the reveal came, so now he’s using his “anonymous devs” sources to cop pleas and claim PS5 is stronger than the numbers suggest.

It’s all there. He said it himself.
more slander. Guys this is not funny you're putting that man's life in danger :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"I never called him a liar :smh:"
But you accusing him of being full of shyt aka a liar.

that’s what he said
i think this has more to do with what he said about both consoles being more powerful than the 2080, and aiming to be over 10.7 tflops. the ps5 might actually be more powerful than the 2080 but what sony showed yesterday doesnt show it which calls into question his reporting which in turns makes this personal for him...
I will begrudgingly admit that you are correct and that this is indeed part of it.

I’m not making anything up. Like I said you the one in here lying and running from facts:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He literally said this himself.

He was trying to save face for his comments/predictions before the reveal.

He said that, I didn’t make it up.

You lying again :smh:

that’s what he said

I’m not making anything up. Like I said you the one in here lying and running from facts:ufdup:
:umad::umad:
ma4FhlA.jpg

Go defend your mans that's so unbiased. :umad:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most games dont utilize Atmos so it would benefit you especially if they incorporate surround sound setups. You aren't getting true 3d audio from most games because most just aren't designed with Atmos in mind, that changes with tempest audio.

Disposable batteries in a controller feels cheap to me even tho it doesn't matter in the end.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Most games dont utilize Atmos so it would benefit you especially if they incorporate surround sound setups. You aren't getting true 3d audio from most games because most just aren't designed with Atmos in mind, that changes with tempest audio.

Disposable batteries in a controller feels cheap to me even tho it doesn't matter in the end.
Perhaps. One X has Atmos, so I get use of it in general, and with some AAA games. 5.1 is good enough for most applications. If this is some next shyt, I look forward to hearing it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One X has Atmos, so I get use of it in general, and with some AAA games.
Some AAA games are designed to take advantage of an Atmos setup, most aren't. Tempest audio means the audio quality will be built into the system so all games should take advantage of it.

The list of Atmos compatible games this gen is small, tempest works to change that.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Some AAA games are designed to take advantage of an Atmos setup, most aren't. Tempest audio means the audio quality will be built into the system so all games should take advantage of it.

The list of Atmos compatible games this gen is small, tempest works to change that.
:ehh:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What are they saying about the prices of these two consoles?

Looking at the chipsets alone even with bulk orders I can't see the PS5 under $450 and the new Xbox $600.