TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You delusional fakkit, what did i say that was out of line, I'll wait. You literally ran to a mod, you a bytch straight up and down. And you the king of delusion as well. nikka think we playing tag and the offical ps5 thread is his base n shyt with reset era rules in place. You not gonna bring that shyt here bruh, i remain quiet. All i gotta do is talk like a man to some higher ups and they'll review the fukk shyt. That's if i get annoyed enough. Until then, man up you little bytch. Cuz you the biggest diva here, and nobody respects a nikka who calls for smoke then cries when it comes, especially when the topic is video games. You gotta be fukkin kidding me :laff:

Court getting mad????? :lupe:

nikka is furious he can't troll in the official thread :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not one lie told sir. I'll see if we can legit do this. Keep the trolling and opps out of the official threads. If cats violate, ban em from the thread.

@GoldenGlove @Rain

Official PS5 Thread. Can we sticky this and ban the trolls out of it.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-news-info-revealed-so-many-questions.735072/

:ld:

had to go back to page 4 to find the Official Xbox Series X Thread. (that should tell you enough. :unimpressed: )

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbox-series-x-official-thread-holiday-2020.749628
Court's presence is a violation off gp.

Meach is a slick sleazy slithering snake ass poster so i'd kick him out because all he does is try and argue with nikkas over the most stupidest shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What are they saying about the prices of these two consoles?

Looking at the chipsets alone even with bulk orders I can't see the PS5 under $450 and the new Xbox $600.
The ps5 cost around $450 to manufacture, the series x isnt too far off from that. What sony didn't spend on a stronger GPU, they spent on audio, memory, and read speeds.

My guess is that they both release for $500 if sony doesn't wanna take a loss, or they take the loss and release it for $400. $500 is probably breaking even for Microsoft and they aren't known to sell consoles at a loss like sony is.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow. Fighting like rabid beasts in here.

Must be the xbots causing problems for us honorable PlayStation users.

You people...
tenor.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You delusional fakkit, what did i say that was out of line, I'll wait. You literally ran to a mod, you a bytch straight up and down. And you the king of delusion as well. nikka think we playing tag and the offical ps5 thread is his base n shyt with reset era rules in place. You not gonna bring that shyt here bruh, i remain quiet. All i gotta do is talk like a man to some higher ups and they'll review the fukk shyt. That's if i get annoyed enough. Until then, man up you little bytch. Cuz you the biggest diva here, and nobody respects a nikka who calls for smoke then cries when it comes, especially when the topic is video games. You gotta be fukkin kidding me :laff:
@Fatboi1 a sucka :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Your presence is out of line you filthy fukking white t shirt wearing bufoon.

I told @Rain to just kick your dusty ass out the thread. @Rekkapryde said anybody get out of line mods get em out. We not in your corny Xbox thread so stay out of the PS5 thread moron. Your name is LITERALLY PS4 and you spend 18 hours a day campaigning for Xbox and talking doom and gloom for Sony.

It is @Mowgli 's thread. No resetera rules. Just something different from the typical news threads ruined by fake concern and FUD spreading.

Bring what? LOL.

Talk like a man? nikka I tagged @Rain RIGHT in the thread publicly. You think I PM'd someone? :laff: Nobody is concerned about your ugly ass like that. Talking about people ran to mods. Man if you don't get ya used Luigi hat phat farm jean wearing ass the fukk out my face...

There wasn't nobody calling for smoke in the Official PS5 thread you fukking dummy. You and MeachtheLIAR stay remixing what people say to look like you on the good side of things, fukk outta here. Rekka said the PS5/Xbox threads that's upped should stay troll free. You and Meach weird ass stay DRAGGGGGING shyt. nikkas can't let shyt go for nothing. Just have to be be right. Get some damn help nikka.
Home slice... where did you get the notion that you, rekka or anyone can dictate who post and what they post? Again, what did i post that warrants censorship? I understand crossing boundaries, did I? Let's see it :handshake:
Court getting mad????? :lupe:

nikka is furious he can't troll in the official thread :dead:
Courtdog trolls, ps4 according to you guys is the truth :win:
Court was so pressed he actually used his @courtdog account to try and get in the thread and troll. :laff:
fukk yo couch nikka
Court's presence is a violation off gp.

Meach is a slick sleazy slithering snake ass poster so i'd kick him out because all he does is try and argue with nikkas over the most stupidest shyt.
Catcher Fatboi

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This thread has run its course. We have learned that some folks are emotional idiots and diehard consumers for a weak product. The arguments of old no longer works.

4702370-negan-png-vector-clipart-psd-peoplepngcom-negan-png-700_809_preview.png

Shut your Hornswoggle looking ass up

We will continue to expose you and all other Xbot associates until Release day ...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wtf is going on in this thread? It’s not that serious my nikkas. Chill out. Everybody is gonna enjoy their purchases I thought y’all was having fun wit this shyt.
Nope. Gang of weirdos that should not have all this free time now.