TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: @ the thread title.

Xbots (you know who you are) are gonna avoid this like mice avoiding sticky traps.
Nobody knows or cares who those people are. Take your conspiracy witch-hunt back to the neocac:camby:

We don’t need insiders to tell us that weak ass chip gone run hot as they tried to boost it higher than it has any business going. Devs already throttling that mug on last gen ports :huhldup:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheMaster I couldn't even joke but there's literally a concerted effort by ultra die hard Xbox fans to spread FUD about the PS5 and Sony online through various forums/twitter.

Someone from a Resetera discord posted screens on Neogaf proving so. These guys are acting exactly like how the weirdo's on here are. Not concerned about games or anything, only 12 teraflops and anything that can put down the PS5. They're also the ones making those comments on YT that Xbot is on fire posted and now it's already deleted from the original video. Absolutely PATHETIC fanbase. They also hate Jason Schrier because he works in the industry and can verify shyt. They just wish he wasn't credible and no surprise the idiots on here try to create this narrative.

YuTOdak.png

ZRbc2Fc.png

HjD1ysX.png

AQfwRSK.png

PlbGox6.jpg

Cult like mentality. Same as the dudes on here constantly name dropping Phil Spencer.
kfh0z9h.png

UrPNizZ.png

and biggest bombshell of them all. The smoking gun!

Alex aka Dictator from Digital Foundry caught red handed in that discord .

He openly denied involvement when someone asked but here someone leaked him in the discord server.

eKjKpYl.jpg

68sFCjP.jpg

Dude is clearly a MS shill. Lying about being on a server discussing Xbox shyt but the truth comes out.

Tried to act all disappointed when people were calling him out but in the safe space of that xbox discord era he's all fine and dandy. Crying to the mods but then on the Xbox discord era of theirs letting people openly disrespect Jason because he's not with the shyt.

And this is the same cat clowns like @iceberg_is_on_fire and others wanted to post as some final authority? Posting that FUD from windowscentral and turns out the guy is a fake and has been spreading bullshyt about PS long ago and now he's deleted his comments(the one about the PS5 having big trouble) AND dude protected and made his tweets private. Posting fanboy fantasy as truth.

You dudes have been exposed dikk riding a known shill and the proof is right here and is IRREFUTABLE. I don't want to hear anymore trash being spewed out y'all damn mouths :russ:. You guys disgust me .:scust: Foot on neck all year get in line.

Straight ignored if you even think about calling anyone stans.

@Rekkapryde
@spliz
@Kamikaze Revy (I know you'll just say something about being too broke to cop both or something)

Y'all see this? And others were getting mad talking about people like me were crazy for not being 100% open to DF all the time. Dude is NOT unbiased. He's clearly seen lying about being in a discord server but someone ratted them out.
Breh Alex and Company already knew about certain aspects of the console.
Rich got the CPU confirmed when the initial round of leaks happened, then when the ps5 stuff dropped
again they went to devs and got the confirmation.

You're doing exactly what my breh Alex is talking about, he's been getting flamed and harassed by hardcore Sony stans across the net because the information he's being gathering is contrary to what they want to believe.

I know y'all are trolls but having actually had a short convo with Alex, he's a cool dude, doesn't have the shill tinge whatsoever.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody knows or cares who those people are. Take your conspiracy witch-hunt back to the neocac:camby:

We don’t need insiders to tell us that weak ass chip gone run hot as they tried to boost it higher than it has any business going.
The truth is there for anyone to see. Of course the synagogue of satan will cry foul.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Rich got the CPU confirmed when the initial round of leaks happened, then when the ps5 stuff dropped

You're doing exactly what my breh Alex is talking about, he's been getting flamed and harassed by hardcore Sony stans across the net because the information he's being gathering is contrary to what they want to believe.

I know y'all are trolls but having actually had a short convo with Alex, he's a cool dude, doesn't have the shill tinge whatsoever.
Right. Literally everything DF has said about these consoles so far has been true.

Sony stans just attacking them cause the truth ain’t what they want to hear.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was waiting for you to say something.

he DENIED being in a discord server that's blatantly letting slick shyt slide and his "harrassment" by so called Sony stans but yet he's perfectly fine with people flaming and shytting on Jason. Of COURSE you won't see a problem with that. Talking about "my breh Alex", no he's a liar and cannot be trusted 100%. How you gonna cry foul on the forums yet on that same discord server there's casual racism being thrown around and you are fine in there? Oh i'm sure you're going to say he just probably didn't see it.

Why lie about being involved in a sever that's so pro Xbox? Why? You're doing exactly what I expected you to do. You're one of those low key Xbox fans pretending not to be. You even made up some crazy scenario about games outright BREAKING due to variable clocks and other silly shyt straight out of some fanboy fantasy. That other bullshytter was shut down too talking about panic is spreading at Sony and there's alarming heating issues. I'm not stupid breh you can talk that dumb shyt to someone else.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for you to say something.

he DENIED being in a discord server that's blatantly letting slick shyt slide and his "harrassment" by so called Sony stans but yet he's perfectly fine with people flaming and shytting on Jason. Of COURSE you won't see a problem with that. Talking about "my breh Alex", no he's a liar and cannot be trusted 100%. How you gonna cry foul on the forums yet on that same discord server there's casual racism being thrown around and you are fine in there? Oh i'm sure you're going to say he just probably didn't see it.

Why lie about being involved in a sever that's so pro Xbox? Why? You're doing exactly what I expected you to do. You're one of those low key Xbox fans pretending not to be. You even made up some crazy scenario about games outright BREAKING due to variable clocks and other silly shyt straight out of some fanboy fantasy. That other bullshytter was shut down too talking about panic is spreading at Sony and there's alarming heating issues. I'm not stupid breh you can talk that dumb shyt to someone else.
nowhere in your pictures does breh deny being in that chat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He avoided answering that shyt.
eKjKpYl.jpg

that discord server got some pretty troubling shyt in there and of course clowns like you and @Insensitive will brush it away because it defies your reality.
“Avoided answering is not the same as lying. He answered the question that was asked to him. How did he see the post.

You tried to spin that into him “lying” so you can attack him.

Disgusting behavior by you :scust:

I don’t know or care anything about that discord. I’m sure there’s thousands of discords with all kinds of crazy shyt being said in them, and I don’t give a fukk about none of them :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nowhere in your pictures does breh deny being in that chat.
You don't get it, to be positioning yourself as this beacon of objectivity yet you're among some pretty delusional people in a safe space where casual racism and straight up harassment is fine is HYPOCRITICAL. You don't cry on a forum about fanboys and harassment and then join them and appease them by "correcting PS5 fantasy".

You can try to front all you want, the same dude crying to mods shouldn't be okay on a discord server where they're saying shyt like
YuTOdak.png

w2jNvOF.png

That's hypocritical. Get the fukk outta here tryna defend "breh"

You dudes are in so much denial it's sad. Callin him a "breh" . He talked to you and you like his stuff w/e but don't call him no "breh". He ain't a "breh".

GTFOH :camby:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Avoided answering is not the same as lying. He answered the question that was asked to him. How did he see the post.

You tried to spin that into him “lying” so you can attack him.

Disgusting behavior by you :scust:

I don’t know or care anything about that discord. I’m sure there’s thousands of discords with all kinds of crazy shyt being said in them, and I don’t give a fukk about none of them :manny:
He's in a discord server with people attacking other journalists and spreading false information particularly against PS5. As far as i'm concerned that makes him an enabler and yet publicly make cries to mods because of fanboy harassment.

Of course cats like you and @Insensitive will just say it's a coincidence.

The guy has been WRONG several times about things. He's a smart guy but y'all put your 100% trust into what he say as if the man can't have his own opinions. Richard and the other guy John seem much better. Richard seems as objective as can be. Doesn't swing in either way.

It's disgusting behavior when someone puts a mirror in your face. I don't care about the guy but I just found it completely weird when Xbot is on fire was digging up his posts to "prove" shyt. This shyt is all around PATHETIC and that's final. I don't give a fukk what any of you dikkriders say.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's in a discord server with people attacking other journalists and spreading false information. As far as i'm concerned that makes him an enabler. of course cats like you and @Insensitive will just say it's a coincidence.
And this the online harassment shyt people like him are victim off.

You wanna take cut up pieces of info and manipulate a story about him because he said the truth about the PS5.

You already lied about him denying ever being on the server.

Now you want to try to make him accountable for every post there. That’s like someone coming on the Coli, reading some crazy shyt and then saying “well Fatboi1 is an enabler”

That’s bullshyt and you know it. You have no idea if he even saw those posts, we know he didn’t interact with them or co-sign them. If you repost the panel showing what he actually said and who he interacted with.
68sFCjP.jpg

It was a normal generally tame conversation with people actually saying they did NOT want to trash the PS5.

So why you attribute the crazy shyt to him that he didn’t even interact with, but ignore what was actual said by/to him?:jbhmm:

This is literally online harassment and character assassination all cause he said the PS5 will perform how it’s numbers suggest.

Absolutely disgusting behavior by you :scust: