TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this the online harassment shyt people like him are victim off.

You wanna take cut up pieces of info and manipulate a story about him because he said the truth about the PS5.

You already lied about him denying ever being on the server.

Now you want to try to make him accountable for every post there. That’s like someone coming on the Coli, reading some crazy shyt and then saying “well Fatboi1 is an enabler”

That’s bullshyt and you know it. You have no idea if he even saw those posts, we know he didn’t interact with them or co-sign them. If you repost the panel showing what he actually said and who he interacted with.
68sFCjP.jpg

It was a normal generally tame conversation with people actually saying they did NOT want to trash the PS5.

So why you attribute the crazy shyt to him that he didn’t even interact with, but ignore what was actual said by/to him?:jbhmm:

This is literally online harassment and character assassination all cause he said the PS5 will perform how it’s numbers suggest.

Absolutely disgusting behavior by you :scust:

You're SO CONCERED with Playstation that you don't realize this isn't about him and PS5 but him being hypocritical. it's like me saying "The Coli is full of _____ it's disgusting" and then I'm caught on a server sharing the same____ content that I'm appalled by. GTFOH.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True.

This place is severely lacking details and conversations about these consoles, just arguing in this thread.

The new xbox controller still uses batteries, how do we feel about this? I use rechargables, never cared. They are easier and cheaper to replace than a controller. My Elite 2 has a built in battery. It's cool, but makes no real difference to me:yeshrug:
:jbhmm:

A Canadian retailer might have leaked the ps5 price at $400 dollars, has anyone said anything about that? Needs to as cheap as possible.

Supposedly the 3d audio in the ps5 was made to benefit headphones and other two speaker set ups, support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound setups might be lacking at launch, is that cool? Meh. I have an Atmos surround system.

Why aren't we talking about these systems??

And for as great as the series x is supposed to be, there's been surprisingly little interest in it outside of teraflop talk. That's about all we know so far.

What's going on?
:patrice:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for you to say something.

he DENIED being in a discord server that's blatantly letting slick shyt slide and his "harrassment" by so called Sony stans but yet he's perfectly fine with people flaming and shytting on Jason. Of COURSE you won't see a problem with that. Talking about "my breh Alex", no he's a liar and cannot be trusted 100%. How you gonna cry foul on the forums yet on that same discord server there's casual racism being thrown around and you are fine in there? Oh i'm sure you're going to say he just probably didn't see it.

Why lie about being involved in a sever that's so pro Xbox? Why? You're doing exactly what I expected you to do. You're one of those low key Xbox fans pretending not to be. You even made up some crazy scenario about games outright BREAKING due to variable clocks and other silly shyt straight out of some fanboy fantasy. That other bullshytter was shut down too talking about panic is spreading at Sony and there's alarming heating issues. I'm not stupid breh you can talk that dumb shyt to someone else.

Scenario isn't made up.
Ask some of the brehs on here pursuing degrees in Computer Science how writing code directly
to a specific speed or expectation can have that code broken if the hardware is going to fast or too slow.

This is regularly seen when doing console emulation because the code is written to those specific clock speeds
which means for example days might go faster in say a simulated 24 Hour Cycle if your CPU is thrice as fast as
the one in the machine the code was originally written for. The same goes for things like physics operations or other
aspects timed to an internal "clock" like regenerating health.

Your guy Mark Cerny understands this:

Mark Cerny said:

"All of the game logic created for Jaguar CPUs works properly on Zen 2 CPUs, but the timing of execution of instructions can be substantially different," Mark Cerny tells us. "We worked to AMD to customise our particular Zen 2 cores; they have modes in which they can more closely approximate Jaguar timing. We're keeping that in our back pocket, so to speak, as we proceed with the backwards compatibility work."
And another quote:
Mark Cerny said:

"The other is variance caused by the individual custom chip in the console, some chips run hotter and some chips run cooler. So instead of using the temperature of the die, we use an algorithm in which the frequency depends on CPU and GPU activity information. That keeps behaviour between PS5s consistent."

PlayStation 5 uncovered: the Mark Cerny tech deep dive

Source is the above article.
Consoles are designed with worse case scenarios in mind & the software is coded
to those specific frequencies.

If your game console was dealing with changes in GPU or CPU frequency it could
adversely affect game logic and basically break your game.

SO when Microsoft says Xbox One X or Xbox Series X is running at the frequencies it's running....that's really what it's
running at. No thermal throttling trickery, it's not a cell phone or laptop.

My post literally falls in line with what I know of Computer Science & Software Engineering.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're SO CONCERED with Playstation that you don't realize this isn't about him and PS5 but him being hypocritical. it's like me saying "The Coli is full of _____ it's disgusting" and then I'm caught on a server sharing the same____ content that I'm appalled by. GTFOH.
You won’t admit the only reason you are jumping in on this attempt to slander him is cause what he said about PS5. Y’all don’t go on witch hunt harassment missions when someone says something you like about PS5. You put those people on a pedestal and defend them in the face of reality and common sense.

Again, you have no proof he’s even seen that post. He complained about harassment and lies posted directly at him, obviously he’d see that.

And even here you are lying again and misrepresenting what he said.

With every post you make up a new lie to try to slander this dude.

I play around a lot on here, but this is really nasty based off the console wars. Y’all playing with this guys life cause he said Xbox is more powerful than PS5.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won’t admit the only reason you are jumping in on this attempt to slander him is cause what he said about PS5. Y’all don’t go on witch hunt harassment missions when someone says something you like about PS5. You put those people on a pedestal and defend them in the face of reality and common sense.

Again, you have no proof he’s even seen that post. He complained about harassment and lies posted directly at him, obviously he’d see that.

And even here you are lying again and misrepresenting what he said.

With every post you make up a new lie to try to slander this dude.

I play around a lot on here, but this is really nasty based off the console wars. Y’all playing with this guys life cause he said Xbox is more powerful than PS5.
Mann STFU talking about playing with someone's life. And you talking about some conspiracies? :laff:. Shut your scary ass up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it’s not serious or it is?

Just in the last post you were so concerned about what someone said in that discord.

Now it’s laughable?

Sony stans are a wild bunch :wow:
I'm laughing at you saying it's dangerous and playing with his life like we talking about some criminal shyt :laff:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm laughing at you saying it's dangerous and playing with his life like we talking about some criminal shyt :laff:.
The guys a public figure. You are trying to spread around that he “enables racism”

You are playing with his life and this is the definition of online harassment.

shyts really not funny at all :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guys a public figure. You are trying to spread around that he “enables racism”

You are playing with his life and this is the definition of online harassment.

shyts really not funny at all :manny:
First off, i don't give a fukk about any of this "not funny at all" shyt you're trying to pull. It's weak. Ain't no random cac in Europe about to be affected by some some musings of a faceless Coli poster reposted from a post buried on Neogaf.

Secondly, ain't nobody life is in danger :stopitslime: What's going to happen? Jason Shcrier is going to pick up my post or the post buried somewhere in Neogaf and report on him saying he's on a discord server that people has made racist comments in?

How is it now you're seeing him as an enabler when just a few posts ago the idea of someone being in a community of people saying foul shyt is not indicative of their own opinions? Hell be ight according to your initial response :unimpressed:

shyts funny how you tryna play this moral high ground as if anything being said here will affect ANYONE. Get all the way the fukk outta here. Talking about I'm playing with this life as if I have some sort of power and influence over his lively hood:beli:. Pipe down nikka. :childplease:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First off, i don't give a fukk about any of this "not funny at all" shyt you're trying to pull. It's weak. Ain't no random cac in Europe about to be affected by some some musings of a faceless Coli poster reposted from a post buried on Neogaf.

Secondly, ain't nobody life is in danger :stopitslime: What's going to happen? Jason Shcrier is going to pick up my post or the post buried somewhere in Neogaf and report on him saying he's on a discord server that people has made racist comments in?

How is it now you're seeing him as an enabler when just a few posts ago the idea of someone being in a community of people saying foul shyt is not indicative of their own opinions?

shyts funny how you tryna play this moral high ground as if anything being said here will affect ANYONE. Get all the way the fukk outta here. Talking about I'm playing with this life as if I have some sort of power and influence over his lively hood. Pipe down nikka. :childpease:
Disgusting behavior by you.:scust:

All to defend your plastic box

@TheMaster its not Xbox dudes that are demonic in here:smh: