TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
4702370-negan-png-vector-clipart-psd-peoplepngcom-negan-png-700_809_preview.png

Shut your Hornswoggle looking ass up

We will continue to expose you and all other Xbot associates until Release day ...
So this shyt will continue until next year :banderas:
Wtf is going on in this thread? It’s not that serious my nikkas. Chill out. Everybody is gonna enjoy their purchases I thought y’all was having fun wit this shyt.
nikkaz tryna violate my personal freedoms n shyt, I'm not here to post under the guidelines set by other posters. Take that cracker controlling shyt back to reset era :camby:
Some Xbot clown on Twitter. And the people who were liking it had me :dahell:
So now y'all catching feelings over Twitter opinions? Ok....

:mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So this shyt will continue until next year :banderas:

nikkaz tryna violate my personal freedoms n shyt, I'm not here to post under the guidelines set by other posters. Take that cracker controlling shyt back to reset era :camby:

So now y'all catching feelings over Twitter opinions? Ok....

:mindblown:

go post in the official ps5 thread :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y’all talking games, but the PS5 will be the sequel station.

Spiderman 2 GOW 2, Horizon 2, etc.

Only one that might make a new IP is Naughty Dog, and im sure it will be similar to their last two.

At the very least, Xbox will have a bunch of new IPs this gen.
Aged well :picard:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm not even going to come from this from a troll perspective but honestly, what else can they do? They are all great games and continues to be so but two things have happened.

Sony only console people tend who get these games come to expect these lush third person games, that's literally all they play. If it weren't, we'd see another drive club, motorstorm, hot shots golf or even another gravity rush. In a way, Sony is pigeon holed.

The other point is that a lot of gamers will be transient. The games are the platforms, not the platform themselves. I sincerely doubt most fps shooter fans or sports fans care about where they play the games, it's more about convenience and cost. I build upon this by saying there are over 120 million ps4s sold, Spiderman is at 20 million and I'm sure all of the other Sony 1st party gsmes have a lot of overlap with the same type of consumer. So let's say there are 80ish million people that would be at least willing to look at other options. I ultimately believe that it is the variety of what Microsoft has to offer that will lead them to success. There will be high quality games for everyone in multiple genres.

Last edited: