TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just want to point out again, some really sad shyt going on here...
NVM it's a waste of time here talking.
Why don't you cry to a mod to silence anyone who disagrees with you so you can be the only one who post. You're doing a fantastic job by the way :hubie:
What are they saying about the prices of these two consoles?

Looking at the chipsets alone even with bulk orders I can't see the PS5 under $450 and the new Xbox $600.
Every new gen the majority of people say this exact line, never will they admit they just don't know or pay attention. Sir, the ps5 will be $400 with a chance at 350. The series x will be $400-450 with a 500 price tag if the ps5 releases at that price. Microsoft indirectly says this time and time again, last time being 2 days ago. Sony is the unknown in terms of pricing

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want to point out again, some really sad shyt going on here...

Why don't you cry to a mod to silence anyone who disagrees with you so you can be the only one who post. You're doing a fantastic job by the way :hubie:

Every new gen the majority of people say this exact line, never will they admit they just don't know or pay attention. Sir, the ps5 will be $400 with a chance at 350. The series x will be $400-450 with a 500 price tag if the ps5 releases at that price. Microsoft indirectly says this time and time again, last time being 2 days ago. Sony is the unknown in terms of pricing
No listen here you filthy nikka:

The upped official thread was upped and is a troll free zone. Someone like you is a no go there and they said anyone step out of line gets banned from the thread.

Your usual shtick is free to continue elsewhere, just not in the Official PS5 thread. You and the other 2~3 idiots who dap each other up can go continue your conquest on message board fukkery elsewhere. Nobody cares about your opinion enough to even silence you, we just don't need your garbage in that thread.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

full

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The upped official thread was upped and is a troll free zone. Someone like you is a no go there and they said anyone step out of line gets banned from the thread.

Your usual shtick is free to continue elsewhere, just not in the Official PS5 thread. You and the other 2~3 idiots who dap each other up can go continue your conquest on message board fukkery elsewhere. Nobody cares about your opinion enough to even silence you, we just don't need your garbage in that thread.
:umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"It’s not about the games, it’s about the community. I’d rather play a game with a bunch of friends than buy a console none of my friends have because it has a game or two that Xbox doesn’t."

:dahell:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This thread has run its course. We have learned that some folks are emotional idiots and diehard consumers for a weak product. The arguments of old no longer works.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You delusional fakkit, what did i say that was out of line, I'll wait. You literally ran to a mod, you a bytch straight up and down. And you the king of delusion as well. nikka think we playing tag and the offical ps5 thread is his base n shyt with reset era rules in place. You not gonna bring that shyt here bruh, i remain quiet. All i gotta do is talk like a man to some higher ups and they'll review the fukk shyt. That's if i get annoyed enough. Until then, man up you little bytch. Cuz you the biggest diva here, and nobody respects a nikka who calls for smoke then cries when it comes, especially when the topic is video games. You gotta be fukkin kidding me :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You delusional fakkit, what did i say that was out of line, I'll wait.
Your presence is out of line you filthy fukking white t shirt wearing bufoon.

You literally ran to a mod, you a bytch straight up and down.
I told @Rain to just kick your dusty ass out the thread. @Rekkapryde said anybody get out of line mods get em out. We not in your corny Xbox thread so stay out of the PS5 thread moron. Your name is LITERALLY PS4 and you spend 18 hours a day campaigning for Xbox and talking doom and gloom for Sony.

And you the king of delusion as well. nikka think we playing tag and the offical ps5 thread is his base n shyt with reset era rules in place.
It is @Mowgli 's thread. No resetera rules. Just something different from the typical news threads ruined by fake concern and FUD spreading.

You not gonna bring that shyt here bruh, i remain quiet.
Bring what? LOL.
All i gotta do is talk like a man to some higher ups and they'll review the fukk shyt.
Talk like a man? nikka I tagged @Rain RIGHT in the thread publicly. You think I PM'd someone? :laff: Nobody is concerned about your ugly ass like that. Talking about people ran to mods. Man if you don't get ya used Luigi hat phat farm jean wearing ass the fukk out my face...

That's if i get annoyed enough. Until then, man up you little bytch. Cuz you the biggest diva here, and nobody respects a nikka who calls for smoke then cries when it comes, especially when the topic is video games. You gotta be fukkin kidding me :laff:
There wasn't nobody calling for smoke in the Official PS5 thread you fukking dummy. You and MeachtheLIAR stay remixing what people say to look like you on the good side of things, fukk outta here. Rekka said the PS5/Xbox threads that's upped should stay troll free. You and Meach weird ass stay DRAGGGGGING shyt. nikkas can't let shyt go for nothing. Just have to be be right. Get some damn help nikka.