Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...am i the only person who sees this and think of the okc bombing, but on a grand -scale? white boys did that, and they were supposedly angry with the gubment.

what i find funny about white america, they are so on guard about people who look nothing like them, but they are victimized more by their own. study the neighbors across the street, when the folks in your house are counting the seconds to knife you in your sleep, bruhs

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Oh so you getting shot at for attempting to play devils advocate but coming off like a "c00n":whoa:.."and I am paraphrasing other posters here."
Again, I don't know you other than your pawg is important to you and you have strong opinions in defense of Trump :lupe:...
In the era of looking funny in the light, it might be important to communicate with clarity in your defenses while not avoiding accurate critique of ya boy.
Do you tho. It's just intanet shyt right? :hubie:
Basically. But I'm not gonna add a disclaimer after every post. You think I'm a c00n? Ok. Once they start signing my checks I'll give the opinions some weight

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Trynna figure out who you're talking about:ohhh:

Like i said breh you can lose the c00n act the pawgs are posting naked pictures for you they're yours:damn:

He's lost it brehs :mjcry:
Y'all still stuck on the pawgs? Y'all really don't get bytches huh. :russ:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Basically. But I'm not gonna add a disclaimer after every post. You think I'm a c00n? Ok. Once they start signing my checks I'll give the opinions some weight
I understand that breh. But. Without giving up ground in a battle of words, there is a point when I'm going to succeed a point/truth. I have to. If I don't, I may buy into my perception of something so fully that I won't even recognize my transition from neutral into :cape:. With certain issues there are lines drawn, and with the budding black neo-progressive effort...neutral is :rudy:....a strong opposing firm stance is :hhh::camby:...and rightfully so.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nope...we are condemning blacks who supported him thinking he wouldn't be the racist POS he has proven to be by his actions since being sworn in... WE ARE NOT BLAMING BLACKS FOR TRUMP WINNING...I swear you smart dumb nikkas have no reading comprehension.

So you rather focus on the 10% that supported Trump :ehh:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Y'all still stuck on the pawgs? Y'all really don't get bytches huh. :russ:

Im not the one still simping for trump supporting pawgs for nikkas on the internet.

This was a thread about Trump taking off white supremacy from the anti terror programme and you posted a picture of a naked white girl nude that was sent to you and didnt condemn this not once:gucci:

If that aint the most "lookin funny in the light" shyt i've read on this forum in awhile:mjgrin:

Daps
Always knew you were a cac.

Especially with your low quality posting asking questions a black man should already know.

And who's this @Ankhesenamun person dapping up suspect posts. November 2016 join date but ain't got no posts

Im black and way realer than u bra. Stop acting like u pro black when u push the liberal agenda u dont care about blacks u too busy trying to appease white liberals

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
...am i the only person who sees this and think of the okc bombing, but on a grand -scale? white boys did that, and they were supposedly angry with the gubment.

what i find funny about white america, they are so on guard about people who look nothing like them, but they are victimized more by their own. study the neighbors across the street, when the folks in your house are counting the seconds to knife you in your sleep, bruhs

The New America Foundation (NAF), a think tank funded by prominent universities and foundations, has been keeping track of all terrorist attacks on American soil since 9/11, and found that not only have white terrorists killed more Americans than jihadists, but attacks by white terrorists are also twice as frequent, with 18 homegrown terror attacks between 2004 and 2015, and just 9 terror attacks rooted in Islamic extremist ideology.

Most notably, while there were zero terror attacks on U.S. soil by Islamic extremists between June 2, 2009 and April 14, 2013, there were eight attacks by right-wing extremists in that time frame. The most deadly of those attacks was the Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin in 2012, which left six dead and four wounded.

But despite the frequency and brutality of white terror attacks, there are far more Muslim terrorists prosecuted and/or killed for their crimes in 11 of the 15 years studied.

And this doesn't include random mass shootings by cacs e.g Sandy Hook. It just lists Neo-Nazis like Dylann Roof.

Neo-Nazi attacks are more frequent and have been rising but Trump thinks it's the perfect time to take them off the terror watch programme. We're not talking about reddit cacs either but groups committed to violent action.

:wow:

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Post that same chick with your name on her titties and your face/hand. :mjgrin:

This will prove
1. That you actually have any bytches
2. That you're not a cac and just a c00n
nikka u can check the first page of a "post a pic of your bytches" thread.

Check my twitter (same username)
YouTube account is the killa brownies. Same shyt that's in her pic

I'm not gonna go do all this shyt to prove I'm black and got hoes. The proof is there if you really wanna take it there family. Worst case u can make a hell of an exposal thread :leon: knock yourself out!

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka u can check the first page of a "post a pic of your bytches" thread.

Check my twitter (same username)
YouTube account is the killa brownies. Same shyt that's in her pic

I'm not gonna go do all this shyt to prove I'm black and got hoes. The proof is there if you really wanna take it there family. Worst case u can make a hell of an exposal thread :leon: knock yourself out!
How hard is it to post a hand pic with your name on her t*ts :laff:

For all we know you coulda got some bytch off a camshow website to post that :laff: