Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

sadness-beach.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren

You like Gretchen Whitmer? :jbhmm:
She not leaving and already kinda hunted at 28, but if you ain't in the party behind the scenes trying to push this old nikka out, you are complicit.

Gavin just dikk ride Biden (im exaggerating) all on MSNBC while the staff is like "bro, this shyt looks bad" with every question.

That shyt was awful.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everybody who is saying Biden should step down doesn't realize it's too late for that...

Neither Trump nor Biden can step down at this point because the consensus among most voters is already locked in between the two of them.

Stepping down this late (yes July is late) in the election season would essentially be like forfeiting, with that said I don't think Biden did as bad as the news stations and supposedly the Dems are making it seem.

Seems like he didn't say what many were expecting him to say so for therefore the good stuff he did say seems not to matter but it's not like Trump was out there doing any better outside of playing into the “they out to get me” and his usual MAGA rhetoric at an arguably worse and more desperate pace compared to his 2016 and 2020 debates.
they got democrats on twitter right now posting Gretch pictures saying its time

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I just need Gavin to slide in there and get into the White House. We gotta wait another 4 years for him to run lol
I think he beats any Republican candidate but the Democrats have a bit of self sabotage. If Trump wins, I could see a civil war within the party between the establishment democrats and the more progressive.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody who is saying Biden should step down doesn't realize it's too late for that...

Neither Trump nor Biden can step down at this point because the consensus among most voters is already locked in between the two of them.

Stepping down this late (yes July is late) in the election season would essentially be like forfeiting, with that said I don't think Biden did as bad as the news stations and supposedly the Dems are making it seem.

Seems like he didn't say what many were expecting him to say so for therefore the good stuff he did say seems not to matter but it's not like Trump was out there doing any better outside of playing into the “they out to get me” and his usual MAGA rhetoric at an arguably worse and more desperate pace compared to his 2016 and 2020 debates.

Biden need to tell Kamala thanks for her service and call up Gavin or Big Gretch to be his VP :manny: