Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie was leading and Biden was bringing up the rear. Obama and Bill put the word out that they need to work together and back Biden so that led to buttigieg and klobuchar to drop out (can't remember if Warren had already dropped out).
After that they ran the same playbook with Biden as they did with Hilary (CNN and MSNBC leaned HEAVILY to the centrist DNC wing) but they had the added benefit of COVID which kept a lot of people at home instead of going out to vote, and they limited the amount of debates because of Biden's slipping cognitive state.
Those same people that screwed him are the same ones that worked with him before and after both primaries.

Didn't need the history lesson. I lived through it too. I'm just not understanding your train of thought here. Biden was smart enough to make strong connections in Congress and those people decided to back him because of said connections and because they had more faith in him. You're upset that a Politician was good at Politicking :dahell:

If Bernie wasn't smart enough to make 20 good friends in Congress to ride for him, why the fukk should I trust this nikka?

This is a "what if, what could've been" conversation. Bernie didn't get it done.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Everybody who is saying Biden should step down doesn't realize it's too late for that...

Neither Trump nor Biden can step down at this point because the consensus among most voters is already locked in between the two of them.

Stepping down this late (yes July is late) in the election season would essentially be like forfeiting, with that said I don't think Biden did as bad as the news stations and supposedly the Dems are making it seem.

Seems like he didn't say what many were expecting him to say so for therefore the good stuff he did say seems not to matter but it's not like Trump was out there doing any better outside of playing into the “they out to get me” and his usual MAGA rhetoric at an arguably worse and more desperate pace compared to his 2016 and 2020 debates.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i only watched 5 mins near the end and had to turn it off. biden looked terrible. like a guy who escaped the retirement home.

:snoop:

i'd still vote for him over felon, but he clearly won't be running the show.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I said I wasn't gonna watch and I still watched :sadcam:

Bro somebody gotta save us from Trump... I don't give a shyt who it is ....CNN acting like Biden fell off the podium tho....he had his moments in that debate..right:lupe:

Last edited: