Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't believe the needle will be moved at all by this.

if your vote was hinging on these old fogies arguing with eachother, you might genuinely be retarded.

that being said, this was a terrible look for biden. might have been better off with zero debates. hopefully it doesn't hurt too much.

:patrice:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Everybody who is saying Biden should step down doesn't realize it's too late for that...

Neither Trump nor Biden can step down at this point because the consensus among most voters is already locked in between the two of them.

Stepping down this late (yes July is late) in the election season would essentially be like forfeiting, with that said I don't think Biden did as bad as the news stations and supposedly the Dems are making it seem.

Seems like he didn't say what many were expecting him to say so for therefore the good stuff he did say seems not to matter but it's not like Trump was out there doing any better outside of playing into the “they out to get me” and his usual MAGA rhetoric at an arguably worse and more desperate pace compared to his 2016 and 2020 debates.
Not true

if trump is the boogeyman everyone says he is the democratic party can throw out a Newsome or Whitmer and anti trump voters are not gonna give a fukk because 1.Most people want a younger replacement anyway 2. It’s all about anti trump

biden was never somebody the majority voted for …he was always the anti trump vote

this isn’t like someone Widely loved like Obama getting replaced

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

sadness-beach.gif

i knew this was coming. im looking for the military and police to respond too

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Not true

if trump is the boogeyman everyone says he is the democratic party can throw out a Newsome or Whitmer and anti trump voters are not gonna give a fukk because 1.Most people want a younger replacement anyway 2. It’s all about anti trump

biden was never somebody the majority voted for …he was always the anti trump vote

this isn’t like someone Widely loved like Obama getting replaced
Dems absolutely can replace him

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
She not leaving and already kinda hunted at 28, but if you ain't in the party behind the scenes trying to push this old nikka out, you are complicit.

Gavin just dikk ride Biden (im exaggerating) all on MSNBC while the staff is like "bro, this shyt looks bad" with every question.

That shyt was awful.
Gavin can’t look like he’s pushing him out

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
It's not about Trump kamala! We all know he's a crook. Biden is the issue. He's so bad he's gonna lose to trump

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't believe the needle will be moved at all by this.

if your vote was hinging on these old fogies arguing with eachother, you might genuinely be retarded.

that being said, this was a terrible look for biden. might have been better off with zero debates. hopefully it doesn't hurt too much.

:patrice:
I think it probably made a some people uncomfortable with him but Trump is so unhinged that it’s hard to see people flipping to him.

But yeah he’s done debating. Lock his ass in his room until after the election.