Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's been a life or death matter since the first case in the USA. Had the president acted and put a plan into play then, perhaps some of the deaths could have been prevented.
Not only were measures not enacted privately, but he downplayed the impending danger publicly.

Asking him today about Americans being afraid because of the delay and fumbling of a response from the White House is not politicizing anything.

Dude he need to be hammered on the dang defense production act too. He literally wasted 2 days...2 freaking days.

Look I have worked in defense contracting. The government literally has to power to tell a company stop all production for other customers and make a priority on the stuff they need. I have seen it literally done in real life.

And that is what the defense production act is for. Its like for a time of war you can have suppliers stop what they are doing and build stuff for the government with the higest protocol.

But this idiot pump faked the whole thing. In manufacturing 2 days of delays can affect something being built for a week or two due to supply chains. Getting equipment or even man power. Now he enacted the defense production act today and now its the weekend. Which means the shyt is delayed another 2 days.

What a freaking idiot...:mindblown:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Like clockwork these threads stay exposing bozo Trump supporters like @charknicks, @42 Monks and @CarlWinslow :russ:

This orange faced orangutan has done nothing but lie and insult the intelligence of Americans for these past few days and for over a month before that this nikka was calling the virus a hoax and mocking it and these nikkas is appalled that a reporter tossed him a softball ass question? :russ:

Ol "but he was trying to set Trump up" ass, dumb nikkas :russ:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like clockwork these threads stay exposing bozo Trump supporters like @charknicks, @42 Monks and @CarlWinslow :russ:

This orange faced orangutan has done nothing but lie and insult the intelligence of Americans and for over a month before that this nikka was calling the virus a hoax and mocking it and these nikkas is appalled that a reporter tossed him a softball ass question? :russ:

Ol "but he was trying to set Trump up" ass, dumb nikkas :russ:
man, i named 4 or 5 things more alarming than some reporter getting his feelings hurt yal better point your attention at the fact that Right to Try is about to get the shackles off :francis:

---

Superstar
Daps
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.

Dumb shyt, shocked how many dapped this. All he had to say we will get through this we have been through worst. He's the fukking president it's his civic duty to provide hope!

Also, Trump gotcha moments are already on tape when he downplayed the severity of the virus in February.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The irony in Trump going wild on NBC and Comcast is that they lost an employee to coronavirus this damn morning. For the last week two brehs at NBC, Al Roker and Craig Melvin, had to work from home because they weren't sure if the person who died gave it to them.

Also if you've been watching the pressers, it seems like he's been going hard at NBC the whole week.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
I dont care about a mans feelings who was calling it a hoax two weeks ago, all questioning is fair. Its not like this is his first time either, this is how he behaves