Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i thought it was whole states/countries and industries closing down that is causing the panic...

but nah... its just the news of these things closing down causing it

:stopitslime:
And why do you think that is happening? It wasn't until people started freaking out when the markets started to fall which is why all this shyt is happening.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea the question was kind of loaded

Trump's response was shytty though. He should have made it about the people, but he kept it about himself

Breh ain't none of these dudes press conferences are about the people. The last 5 days every conference been about how its chinas fault, he had no idea about the pandemic, how he is doing a good job, his administration sucking him off in the meeting (mr president you is the best and we loves yah) and how he doesn't like folks in the media.

Dude literally said yesterday in the press conference as a joke that he doesn't like but 3 of the media members and everyone else should get out.

He also said no one has worked harder than one of the doctors but he and pence.

Man this dude is a blow hard, a$$hole who brags on himself like a two bit used car salesman.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
What was the "gotcha" part of the question?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was the "gotcha" part of the question?

Dude these kats must not be watching his press conferences. They need to literally sit down take 1 hour and watch these press conferences in full. The conferences are literal shyt shows.

Now compare trumps press conferences to Cuomo's shyt is night and day from a professional and prepared standpoint.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude these kats must not be watching his press conferences. They need to literally sit down take 1 hour and watch these press conferences in full. The conferences are literal shyt shows.

Now compare trumps press conferences to Cuomo's shyt is night and day from a professional and prepared standpoint.

If you spend that much time watching press conferences you might want to get checked out my friend. They are shyt shows regardless.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In every press conference this week. Trump has spent 5 to 10 minutes taking shots at the media, obama and china. No literally he does this.

Yesterday or Wednesday he was talking about see yall call me a racist. Yall in the media the real racist.

Real talk this fool actually said that.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

It's like a comedy sketch show with one scene. Like, every president in the modern era has dealt with this better than this clown. I even watched the extended version and still didn't see a "gotcha" moment. His questions were valid. Trump's answers were bullshyt.