Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
And why do you think that is happening? It wasn't until people started freaking out when the markets started to fall which is why all this shyt is happening.
breh... people freaking out isn't why entire nations are closing down their economy...
the potential of this virus killing alot of people is why
do you think american news is why china locked down an entire city of millions?

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
yal are concerned about the wrong stuff is all im saying

i don't see the point of wasting energy on looking for inspiration, leadership, or feel good moments from an impeached president or big upping a reporter for not getting the most out of incredibly valuable white house press credentials during a public health crisis
Basically. Go into a Chinese restaurant looking for pizza..then be mad they don't serve pizza :dwillhuh::snoop:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

There's a longer clip. The reporter loaded him up with 2mins of dumb questions before he snapped.
lol, he hit the :picard: + :dwillhuh: face.

His job is to assure us that things will be ok. There’s a reason the term “healer in chief” exists. Bush Jr. was a dumbass but at least he knew how to give a speech that kinda made you feel ok. This guy hates being called out in any way.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
breh... people freaking out isn't why entire nations are closing down their economy...
the potential of this virus killing alot of people is why
do you think american news is why china locked down an entire city of millions?
They also forced people back to work. So which is it? I'm talking about the threat here in America. Shutting down everything is going to hurt people more than we know.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They also forced people back to work. So which is it? I'm talking about the threat here in America. Shutting down everything is going to hurt people more than we know.
You realize in Italy they shut everything down and STILL overran their health care system to the degree that they had to just let people die because they didn't have enough respirators?

My sister is a physician's assistant and she said already last week they had to change the safety protocols on masks because they were running out. Now instead of wearing a different mask for each patient, they wear the same mask until it becomes moist and unusable. And the outbreak hasn't even hit yet.

Every projection on this thing, including the real shyt that already happened in China and Italy, shows that so many folk go into intensive care that it creates an unprecented strain on the hospital system. Imagine we kept all the events going and let the virus spread normally, so 1/3 of the country gets the virus and even just 5% of them are in intensive care (both very low estimates). Do you think we have the facilities to handle FIVE MILLION people in intensive care? Or even one million?

And that wouldn't just spell doom for the victims, that would fukk up the survival chances of everyone who needed hospital attention in that period.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I love the innocent naivety of people who think that the doctors and public health officials who have been making these recommendations all over the world are basing their professional decisions and the state of the country around what they see on CNN.

Y'all realize these people are actual experts in these fields and aren't gonna listen to random people on TV telling them how to do their jobs, right?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.

33 ppl dapped this

If you can’t tell this post and those daps aren’t obvious that the republicans sent out people to infiltrate black culture to sway votes then you’re blind

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
I love the innocent naivety of people who think that the doctors and public health officials who have been making these recommendations all over the world are basing their professional decisions and the state of the country around what they see on CNN.

Brother, it is delusion. You’re seeing the comments of many people who weren’t doing well mentally to begin with. Then there’s the instigators..

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
so you're saying you understand why china shut down an entire city until they felt they had the outbreak under control then allowed people to return to work...

but yet when we are doing the same thing in America you blame the media?

american news channels shut down australia, the UK, and italy also?

your lack of logic is astounding...

the US is responding the same way every other country with the outbreak is responding...

yet you blame our response on American Media instead of the actual experts in the medical field who are the ones directing these actions

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
so you're saying you understand why china shut down an entire city until they felt they had the outbreak under control then allowed people to return to work...

but yet when we are doing the same thing in America you blame the media?

american news channels shut down australia, the UK, and italy also?

your lack of logic is astounding...

the US is responding the same way every other country with the outbreak is responding...

yet you blame our response on American Media instead of the actual experts in the medical field who are the ones directing these actions
No that's not what I said at all you fukking lying ass bytch. They were forcing them back in factors two months ago.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Last edited: