Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

---

Superstar
Daps
What a moron. Thats question was a layup. All he had to say. Is something like:

"Were doing everything possible. Hanging in there, it's tough. for now, stay at home, wash your hands. That should help minimize the impact"

It was such an easy question!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
I mean it’s kinda warranted here.. People are scared and it’s his job to answer to that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dumb shyt, shocked how many dapped this. All he had to say we will get through this we have been through worst. He's the fukking president it's his civic duty to provide hope!

Also, Trump gotcha moments are already on tape when he downplayed the severity of the virus in February.
wtf is 'hope' breh

and if anything, why the hell would anyone look for that shyt from trump?

plans, solutions, new information, etc. if its not actionable then its irrelevant right now

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
wtf is 'hope' breh

plans, solutions, new information, etc. if its not actionable then its irrelevant right now
See if trump really believed in the term MAGA, he would have mentioned this country making it through the Great Depression and talked about American resilience.
That might have given hope to people.

41m5BJ9SszL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

---

Superstar
Daps
wtf is 'hope' breh

plans, solutions, new information, etc. if it's not actionable then it's irrelevant right now

People are frazzled out of their god damn skulls. As they should be.

Trump needs to be a calm reassuring voice. Not only people but businesses need some reassurance cause breh companies are cutting jobs as I have never seen before.

Any plans now are half measures those plans should be implemented from January. So yeah a lot of reassurance is needed right now.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's going to keep melting down as hospitals get over run and people die. Remember, he is a complete sociopath with no empathy. He heard that question and thought the reporter was saying people were weak - because he associates fear with weakness. That's why every time he describes anything it's...amazing, great, the best, wonderful.

Win. Lose. Strong. Weak. That's all everything is to him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People are frazzled out of their god damn skulls. As they should be.

Trump needs to be a calm reassuring voice. Not only people but businesses need some reassurance cause breh companies are cutting jobs as I have never seen before.

Any plans now are half measures those plans should be implemented from January. So yeah a lot of reassurance is needed right now.
See if trump really believed in the term MAGA, he would have mentioned this country making it through the Great Depression and talked about American resilience.
That might have given hope to people.

41m5BJ9SszL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
are yal for real right now?

nobody waiting for a hug they waiting for a check and a plan. on top of that, would you even feel better if trump told you it was gonna be okay? stop it :laff:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

nobody waiting for a hug they waiting for a check and a plan. on top of that, would you even feel better if trump told you it was gonna be okay? stop it :laff:

You making yourself look silly as fukk in this thread.

If you gonna support trump support him but don't act like we stupid and crazy cause we expect our leader to lead

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was such an easy question to answer.....I don't know what the fukk some of you all are talking about.

He perceives anything that isn't in his favor as a personal slight and attempt to call him weak. That was his opportunity to attempt to show compassion and look presidential.

He is who he is so I'm not even surprised anymore

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You making yourself look silly as fukk in this thread.
yal are concerned about the wrong stuff is all im saying

i don't see the point of wasting energy on looking for inspiration, leadership, or feel good moments from an impeached president or big upping a reporter for not getting the most out of incredibly valuable white house press credentials during a public health crisis

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Most people pick up the concept of following the lead of the person in charge from the household.

In case you didn't, let me put it simply.
Did you play organized sports growing up?

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
That question was a layup.

"We acknowledge people are scared that's why we're doing blah blah blah" Easy W for Trump

He heared frightened and he thought the reporter was talking about him :mjgrin: