Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Yal need to learn the difference between supporting someone and being able to be unbiased... Calling someone a Trump supporter simply cause they disagreed with the reporter is stupid...

That being said, fukk Trump... dude can't argue like an adult in any way shape or form...smh

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
Or be prepared for your press conference

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's going to keep melting down as hospitals get over run and people die. Remember, he is a complete sociopath with no empathy. He heard that question and thought the reporter was saying people were weak - because he associates fear with weakness. That's why every time he describes anything it's...amazing, great, the best, wonderful.

Win. Lose. Strong. Weak. That's all everything is to him.

exactly...peep the body language the INSTANT dude said 200 deaths...instead of showing sorrow/compassion @ the number (even tho it is relatively small compared to other countries) he looked “annoyed” as someone said earlier...that should not be the reaction of a leader to the news of 200 ppl dying no matter how “angry” he is @ a reporter asking him tough questions...dude is just extremely petulant

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.

Yep, look at how the media is trying to put homosexuality at the feet of black men and transgenderism solely in the black community, so when SHTF the cacs come right to us.

It's all a ploy, I think Trump has a temper issue but the media is extremely biased and one-sided.

It's alot of non-blacks who post on the coli though, I can see this clearly by these replies.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
yal are concerned about the wrong stuff is all im saying

i don't see the point of wasting energy on looking for inspiration, leadership, or feel good moments from an impeached president or big upping a reporter for not getting the most out of incredibly valuable white house press credentials during a public health crisis

:snoop::snoop::snoop: