Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How to do keep up with markets spending hours on press conferences trying to decode what the meat and potatoes are. Turn off the idiot box.

Bahaha dude MSNBC literally lists the dow and stocks. Then when trump talks they split the screen with the stocks and press conference.

Dude mind your business and keep it moving.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like a comedy sketch show with one scene. Like, every president in the modern era has dealt with this better than this clown. I even watched the extended version and still didn't see a "gotcha" moment. His questions were valid. Trump's answers were bullshyt.

This dude is literally pulling numbers out his ass. Then you got cuomo showing graphs and data in his press conference.

Trump didn't even enact the defense production act until today cause folks were getting on his ass. But yesterday pence was bringing up face mask numbers from a meeting in January.

Not to mention that one of the issues is that the some of the masks are expired. A nurse mentioned that yesterday and that was the liability hold up that trump was talking about yesterday, but he wouldn't go in depth.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
By whose timetable should there be politics-vs-no-politics? Because we well know how Trumpian tangents come at his own convenience.

You're in a position where everything is politicized. You don't get to pick your comfort zone.

I've been saying this before this exchange.

I'm tired of all of the theatrics.

This is a life and death matter, not something as abstract as partisan politics.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I've been saying this before this exchange.

I'm tired of all of the theatrics.

This is a life and death matter, not something as abstract as partisan politics.
It's been a life or death matter since the first case in the USA. Had the president acted and put a plan into play then, perhaps some of the deaths could have been prevented.
Not only were measures not enacted privately, but he downplayed the impending danger publicly.

Asking him today about Americans being afraid because of the delay and fumbling of a response from the White House is not politicizing anything.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.

This nikka :stopitslime: