Trump says he will not debate Harris again

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
if kamala just be lying trump could make himself look smart by exposing her lies right there in front of her and everyone watching. he cant because he is retarded and you just like him it seems
I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong. All these weird Coli nikkas on my dikk, how do I get women to crash out and obsess like this?:jbhmm:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The latest from MAGA cope campaign:

• Kamala was given the questions beforehand
  • The mods only fact checked Trump
  • One of the mods went to the same school as Kamala 15 years apart.
  • Trump won the debate

I can only imagine how hard it must have been for black people to deal with these demons way back in the day.

I can't believe there are black people that fukk with that cult.

The main thing I hear from the "fukk that Indian bytch" anti-Kamala weirdos is that "she ain't answer no questions she ain't explain no policy."

She did, but what they don't get is she herself expressed exactly what they are complaining about and now passively defending. She would like to talk about the issues. About the future of policy to help Americans. But because of Trump, his reliance on predictable rambling lies and insults, and a media that just until recently gave it a pass, she has to focus on coming up with diss tracks and insults in order to compete with the guy instead. Which is frustrating for everyone.

And not only did she predict the insults she executed her own flawlessly, and humiliated him. It's time to just "move on" as she said. All the blind, damn-near religious fanaticism over this clown and refusal to just accept his incompetence and criminality. All this recessio of our political discourse into nothing but attacks. All this willing cognitive dissonance from the media and the publi. required to tolerate his burnt out ignorance and phony schtick. It's time for all of us to move on and get back to real politics.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:lupe: by rewarding republicans who are currently doing everything in their power to mistreat black people?
Blacks are mistreated by both, so naturally there should be animosity towards the side we've near unanimously supported for 60 years?

What is their motivation to stop shytting on Black people if you won't enact the punishment mechanism?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Blacks are mistreated by both, so naturally there should be animosity towards the side we've near unanimously supported for 60 years?

What is their motivation to stop shytting on Black people if you won't enact the punishment mechanism?
why have black people done that? What reasons could there be for pretty much unanimously voting that way?

im sure it didn't happen in a vacuum.

d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY.webp

you can start here

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
zero evidence of this quote but he was racist

here's trump today September 12, 2024 using classic southern strategy dog whistles tho

It's not unproven either, and easy to believe based on his record, and how they played the CRA.

I'm not voting against my people's interests because the other guy is a racist. Biden has worked against Black people for half a century.

AGAIN, what's their motivation to improve if you won't use the punishment mechanism? If you can't answer that, we have nothing more to discuss.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Those quotes are fabricated, dumbass. :mjlol:

It's not unproven either, and easy to believe based on his record, and how they played the CRA.

Yes they're completely unproven. :russ:

I think you meant "disproved". And how could you ever prove that someone never said something unless you have a tape recorder recording their every word?

But even the idea that he would think anything like that is idiocy. Back before the Civil Rights Act, Democrats controlled every state with a significant Black population. After signing the CRA, they lost EVERY one of those states to Republicans. Why the fukk would the Democrats do something for black people in order to gain the Black vote if it meant losing the racist white vote that actually controlled every single state in question?

Can you name even ONE state that Democrats took from the Republicans because they got the Black vote from signing the Civil Rights Act? Democrats lost 5 of the next 6 presidential elections after that passed, most of them by landslides, and the fact that they were now seen as the "pro-Black" party was a big reason why.