Trump says he will not debate Harris again

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yes, they let her get away with way more lies, "misinformation", and non-answers. What's the point of another debate if it will be the exact same thing. You Democrat Americans are weird, you can't even apply logical strategy without attacking and name calling.:mjlol:What does Trump have to gain by going to debate on another liberal network after doing it twice? Isn't him getting a "home game" just FAIR?

I don't want Trump to win, I want Democrats to finally be held accountable for their mistreatment of Black people.
Going on CNN against Joe ended up being a good move for him. It was actually the beginning of the end because we all know Joe dropped out. Him going to Fox ain’t necessarily a guaranteed dub for him cause they been calling his bullshyt out too. And Fox ain’t trying to have him ramble on their network especially with all the shyt they’ve been going through.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That would be the ONLY smart move. So they can do her like ABC did him.

the the moderators were unfair to Trump wahhhhhhhhhhhh

visualization-of-which-presidential-candidate-spoke-last-in-v0-gqnu16xg0eod1.png

like this? :comeon:

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
Yes, they let her get away with way more lies, "misinformation", and non-answers. What's the point of another debate if it will be the exact same thing. You Democrat Americans are weird, you can't even apply logical strategy without attacking and name calling.:mjlol:What does Trump have to gain by going to debate on another liberal network after doing it twice? Isn't him getting a "home game" just FAIR?

I don't want Trump to win, I want Democrats to finally be held accountable for their mistreatment of Black people.

if kamala just be lying trump could make himself look smart by exposing her lies right there in front of her and everyone watching. he cant because he is retarded and you just like him it seems

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The latest from MAGA cope campaign:

• Kamala was given the questions beforehand
  • The mods only fact checked Trump
  • One of the mods went to the same school as Kamala 15 years apart.
  • Trump won the debate

I can only imagine how hard it must have been for black people to deal with these demons way back in the day.

I can't believe there are black people that fukk with that cult.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Post the lies